Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Chosen People Drone World Foodfactory

• Thread starter CircumcisedClown
  • Start date
CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★
IMG 7285

I don’t know if a thread has been made on this shit yet, but this whole thing is nuts. Gonna be mixing up words because I know data collection software is always trying to pick up keywords on this shithole.

So the Chosen People just dropped HeII fire flying-tubes on the World Foodfactory, an organization that basically specializes in feeding the starving. One of them was a Burger.
These model airplanes cost over 300k in burger taxes, only to be dropped on a burger itself. The irony is pretty hilarious.

I wanted to say something witty or make a joke about Clown World or something, but this is just fucked honestly. Cartoon villains aren’t even this evil. If I saw this in a movie, I’d laugh at how ridiculous the whole story is. I’m not the biggest fans of the Tusken Raiders because they trim their cocks, but these people, who were mostly non-cock trimmers, were just trying to hand out beans and rice.

Nobody really gives a shit either. I like laughing at Clown World, but I don’t think I was ready for this level of clownery just yet. This was a step above what I’m accustom to.

I’m being extra vauge because I fully expect this event, in a few years, to become a no-no event that you’re not supposed to talk about unless you want a visit from some alphabet people. Bots will scour social media platforms searching for no-no keywords eggroll bugman style.

Last edited:
I hate kikes so much nigga

They’re blaming it on AI, as if the vehicle wasn’t tracked and bombed numerous times.

Jfl at kikes crying "muh blood libel".