Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Different type of curries on this forum

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★
1. Curries who self hate and accept their subhumananity. Usually post about how to whitemax or anti curry threads trying to make others feel sorry for them.

2. Curries who are in total denial and try to prove that it’s not over for curries/ethniks by using some backward logic or reasoning or just outright lying. like @ChrolloLucilfer04 and @Indracel

3. Non Indian Ethnics who are also in denial but try to distance themselves as being curries and try to fraud as med or Latino. They get incredibly angry when you associate them with pajeets. They have no idea that most white girls are culturally illiterate and simply lump them in with the Indians without a second thought.

curries are :feelsclown: of this forum jfl

3. Non Indian Ethnics who are also in denial but try to distance themselves as being curries and try to fraud as med or Latino. They get incredibly angry when you associate them with pajeets. They have no idea that most white girls are culturally illiterate and simply lump them in with the Indians without a second thought.
usually pakis
You tell me :feelsUgh:
ig I am self hating, but I don't like making anti curry threads

there's only one type of indians on this forum.
those that are annoying and make shitty posts all the time

there's only one type of indians on this forum.
those that are annoying and make shitty posts all the time
Don't you sympathize with their struggle?

Don't you sympathize with their struggle?
if they didn't feel "superior" to anyone else and their posts weren't shit 100% of the time. maybe a teeny little bit. they are still streetshitters.

4. Curries that live rent free in OPs head

dedsrs why do you post about curries so much :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
1. Curries who self hate and accept their subhumananity. Usually post about how to whitemax or anti curry threads trying to make others feel sorry for them.

2. Curries who are in total denial and try to prove that it’s not over for curries/ethniks by using some backward logic or reasoning or just outright lying. like @ChrolloLucilfer04 and @Indracel

damn you got cucked by a curry didn't you lmao:feelskek::feelskek:

this much energy can only be spent if one got fucked by curries

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back