Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Differences in reactions to female vs male suicide

Dynama

Dynama

Greycel
I've noticed a somewhat sad disparity in reactions from normies when it comes to reactions to suicides from people of both genders.

Take the case of Rorochan, a Japanese girl who wasn't mentally well whatsoever, was depressed, and committed suicide while livestreaming it from her phone, which was strapped to her face. Then take Shuaiby, pretty much the male equivalent.

However, the events that led up to them thinking suicide was a good idea were different, Roro hadn't received any attention from her family or anyone at school (rare for a female but possible cultural differences I'm not aware of there), and with Shuaiby it's a little more vague, tho one theory is that he was a victim of the Reiko Trap cult and was a Muslim apparently, you can see why those things conflict, although this isn't confirmed.

In public perception, you can guess which was the greater tragedy.

Roro had a neat music video made in commemoration and "became a legend" as she apparently wanted to be, despite not being known beforehand. Shuaiby ended up as little more than a meme.

This may not be the best pairs of examples but I would like to know your views on this disparity, would you consider it natural due to "male disposability", discrimination due to societal views, or somewhere in between? What do you think?

Has to do with males being worth less than dirt and society treating women as if they are God's gift to planet Earth.

Never heard of Rorochan bhai.

@ThoughtfulCel expose this graycel brocel.

I've noticed a somewhat sad disparity in reactions from normies when it comes to reactions to suicides from people of both genders.

Take the case of Rorochan, a Japanese girl who wasn't mentally well whatsoever, was depressed, and committed suicide while livestreaming it from her phone, which was strapped to her face. Then take Shuaiby, pretty much the male equivalent.

However, the events that led up to them thinking suicide was a good idea were different, Roro hadn't received any attention from her family or anyone at school (rare for a female but possible cultural differences I'm not aware of there), and with Shuaiby it's a little more vague, tho one theory is that he was a victim of the Reiko Trap cult and was a Muslim apparently, you can see why those things conflict, although this isn't confirmed.

In public perception, you can guess which was the greater tragedy.

Roro had a neat music video made in commemoration and "became a legend" as she apparently wanted to be, despite not being known beforehand. Shuaiby ended up as little more than a meme.

This may not be the best pairs of examples but I would like to know your views on this disparity, would you consider it natural due to "male disposability", discrimination due to societal views, or somewhere in between? What do you think?
Dude, in my country males commit like 75% suicides and gynocentric society never gave a fuck.

@ThoughtfulCel expose this graycel brocel.
Joined Apr 5, 2020

POSTS 4

TIME SPEND ONLINE 2 MINUTES AND 34 SECONDS

Last edited:
Has to do with males being worth less than dirt and society treating women as if they are God's gift to planet Earth.
I sure this has to do with how because of sexual attraction, women are seen as very valuable when young, and males are valueless when young, and fortunately it flips for women and for men provided they are able to improve themselves quickly enough. Naturally society will enforce this unless massive government influence is injected into it, such as with the "more than two genders" ideas.

Dude, in my country males commit like 75% suicides and gynocentric society never gave a fuck.
It's because it is geocentric, although I could be wrong as I don't know how female suicides are viewed where you are.

Pisses me off. When a foid is “in pain” they have the whole world on their side, but when a man is people laugh at him. Makes me want to dig her grave up and make her do the hokey pokey

Ever notice the "coward" card is never trumped out when a foid ropes?

Welcome to the forum

the shuaiby video was brutal
many suicide campaigns i have seen on television involve foids. something i have noticed it goes beyond just suicide, but pretty much anything that needs to gain sympathy, from donating clothing to poor children where the poster child is a foid to sponsoring some african child which also uses girls. mining companies and the army also use foids in the propaganda ads which immediately make me zone out and i fail to understand anything. plenty of men in the anti-violence ads though jfl

Here in poland there was video on youtube about depression and how badly it affects teenagers. All victims were good looking girls and there was promoted foid in media who won kid eurovision in 2018.

Her anime version is pretty cute, I'm going to find lewds

I tried but couldn't find any, any luck?

Pisses me off. When a foid is “in pain” they have the whole world on their side, but when a man is people laugh at him. Makes me want to dig her grave up and make her do the hokey pokey
This, discrimination apparently only matters when it's towards women, so even milktoast MRAs and such get labelled as sexist. Also wtf is the hokey pokey? Searched but all I got was a weird dance.

Ever notice the "coward" card is never trumped out when a foid ropes?
To be fair I've not seen this used against men too, except of course in similar circumstances like war, where if you don't risk certain death anyway you are probably gonna get executed for cowardice. If men have a responsibility to give their lives for a nation then women should have their roles and have children to ensure that there's even a nation worth defending. See birthrates in western countries nowadays.

Welcome to the forum
Thanks.

the shuaiby video was brutal
many suicide campaigns i have seen on television involve foids. something i have noticed it goes beyond just suicide, but pretty much anything that needs to gain sympathy, from donating clothing to poor children where the poster child is a foid to sponsoring some african child which also uses girls. mining companies and the army also use foids in the propaganda ads which immediately make me zone out and i fail to understand anything. plenty of men in the anti-violence ads though jfl
Here in poland there was video on youtube about depression and how badly it affects teenagers. All victims were good looking girls and there was promoted foid in media who won kid eurovision in 2018.
I think there was a study where if they have only girls in these appeal-style ads then they receive way more support than ads that featured boys, and even those who had boys alongside girls. Heard about it long ago though so not sure what it was called.

Based

good thing I didn't know about this until this thread because she doesn't deserve the attention

This, discrimination apparently only matters when it's towards women, so even milktoast MRAs and such get labelled as sexist. Also wtf is the hokey pokey? Searched but all I got was a weird dance.
That’s exactly what it is lul it’s a children’s dance here in the US