Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Differences between lesbians and straight femoids preferences

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
:foidSoy: lesbian‘s preferences: Literally every female turns you on as long as it’s a "she“ you feel a romantic desire for here, Tehee. Height, color or even face doesen‘t matter, since every woman is beautiful, #BlackLifesMatter, i love black pussy, even a fat landwhale who farts more during the day than i am able to breath in, is beautiful, since i stand for #BodyPositivity, "takes a selfie, Tehee."

:chad: straight femoids preferences: Being into a male demigod, who is superior to others, genetically and in every other aspect. He should be at least 6 ft 3, which is 190 cm and he should have nice natural hair, blue hunter eyes, good maxilla and jawline, healthy teeths, good frame, natural gapless beard growth, but he should shave it once a day anyway, shower twice a day and of course, he should be financially stable, and able to satisfy me in bed.
If he doesen’t fit into this standard, he is totally unattractive, low value trash and he should know his place as a genetically inferior loser who should be thankful that my tall boyfriend doesen’t beat him to death, for being such a genetic failure, since he doesen’t deserve life, fugging beta bitsch, "takes a selfie, Tehee".

Last edited:
They have the same preferences, lesbians just can't get Chad

Lesbians are like incels who go gay
Low tier females who settle for normies instead of other women are like incels who refuse to be sodomites
Females who can get Chad, are like Chad

Lesbians are only attracted to foids. Straight foids are attracted to foids and chad.

Femoids have it easier in literally every aspect of life