Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Difference between incels and femcels..

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
You call an Incel a 5/10 and it will save him from suicide.

You call a femcel a 5/10 and its suicidefuel. (She takes 4 aspirins and writes a Facebook post)

No such thing as a femcel, stop giving them attention.

Yea "femcels" would never date their looksmatch, despite the fact that most of these females are ugly af.

incels=real
femcels=not real

Please dont legitamise that term by using it

Femcels is fake news. As fake as Mia Khalifa tits

The term “femcel” is equivalent to saying “poor millionaire” or “stupid genius”. It’s basically an oxymoron.

Femcels Femcoids

But I agree with OP. Would be big Life Fuel for me if someone called me a 5/10.

No such thing as femcel - a 220 lb tub of shit can put on her sluttiest outfit, go to a bar, make eye contact and smile with any man she likes, and she will get fucked in no time.

Most of the time, foids have called me a 5/10 in looks, but what I didn't understand until recently was that, while to a man, a girl that's 5 out of 10 is exactly that (average looking), to a woman, 5 out of 10 is troglodyte level ugly.

Also the media will coddle them and will never treat em like terrorist.

Most of the time, foids have called me a 5/10 in looks, but what I didn't understand until recently was that, while to a man, a girl that's 5 out of 10 is exactly that (average looking), to a woman, 5 out of 10 is troglodyte level ugly.
Also the media will coddle them and will never treat em like terrorist.

Exactly. What's up with these :soy: "fat acceptance" and "healthy at every size" movements? LOL.

If we tried to pull a similar stunt those very same SJW cucks would start turning on us. Foids can do no wrong.

Go reddit if you want to promote "femcel" shit. don't give them attention on here.

Difference between incels and femcels is that the former fails to get sex, let alone a loving relationship, while the latter can get sex and might (or might not) fail to score a loving relationship. In other words, incels have it much harder than femcels, who are closer to volcels unless they have some disease that is preventing them from dating.

the r/truefemcels sub is all males trying to make """"femcels""""" look bad. So in reality there community is smaller than even that little niche.

There may be femcels, with severe deformities and mental illnesses, at least in the non-sexual part of the relationship.

"Femcels" don't exist. It's an attention scheme for, "wE cAn bE lOneLy too!"

femcels are just cheap copy.
incels are the original