Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Differeing opinions

MaldireMan0077

MaldireMan0077

Ultimate Virgin Deluxe
★★★
I watch a left wing youtuber called Reveiw Tech USA. Even if i disagree with him, i can still watch him and not get angry. But weather its left wing or right wing people speacking there opinions, even if there not on the far end will always have to deal with a swarm of angry fuckers who cannot grow up and loose there shit. I may not be as angry as much as supprised but here is were im coming from. I did a thread recently at the time im making this one called "sources of anger pt1".

People i wouldnt say are angry but neither am I, would act like they are hardcore pre biased against it wich if you read it. Most of yoy would be against what i posted. But just as the damn SJWs getting offended about GTA5. If you dont like it. Then leave it be and let others watch it. If you dont like somthing then leave it alone and let it be. Your not gonna acomplish somthing by hating on a post you dont like. If it was contnent being forced on you ok then i side with the negitive energy but if its not being forced, if its just out there. Then let it be. Look at a thread you do like. Do things you enjoy otherwise you wont be happy.

Also its ok to have different opinions. So what if i have a different opinion. Its not like my opinions are gonna atract a ape to rip anyones balls right the fuck off. If you dont like things, leave it alone u less its being intrusive.

Some of the answers you seek are contained here.