Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Didn't Get Fired Yet

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I went in today morning and she wasn't waiting for me so I asked if I could talk to her. She waved me in asked me what happened yesterday. Then she told me that we can't force co-workers to interact with each other and that I shouldn't have followed her as it might have escalated the situation.

She mentioned that she was mad at me because of the way I talked to her, that other co-workers have said they don't want to work with me either. She said I come across as aggressive, am overly reactive and suggested I listen more and be respectful. She also mentioned me being on my phone a lot at work and taking longer breaks. She told me to work today and tomorrow and then we will see, indicating that she is keeping a close eye on me for the next two days and I might be fired if I have any major issues. She said my job performance and attendance was ok, but I need to get along with my co-workers better. She mentioned the 90 day probate period is a trial period to evaluate if an employee was a good fit and I could also leave if I didn't like working there.

Overall pretty brutal all my coworkers seem to dislike me, today I just didn't make any effort to talk to them and nobody talked to me except one hyper-extroverted NT guy who talks to everyone and I was very awkward with him too. I guess this is what happens when you are ugly with poor social skills.

I went in today morning and she wasn't waiting for me so I asked if I could talk to her. She waved me in asked me what happened yesterday. Then she told me that we can't force co-workers to interact with each other and that I shouldn't have followed her as it might have escalated the situation.

She mentioned that she was mad at me because of the way I talked to her, that other co-workers have said they don't want to work with me either. She said I come across as aggressive, am overly reactive and suggested I listen more and be respectful. She also mentioned me being on my phone a lot at work and taking longer breaks. She told me to work today and tomorrow and then we will see, indicating that she is keeping a close eye on me for the next two days and I might be fired if I have any major issues. She said my job performance and attendance was ok, but I need to get along with my co-workers better. She mentioned the 90 day probate period is a trial period to evaluate if an employee was a good fit and I could also leave if I didn't like working there.

Overall pretty brutal all my coworkers seem to dislike me, today I just didn't make any effort to talk to them and nobody talked to me except one hyper-extroverted NT guy who talks to everyone and I was very awkward with him too. I guess this is what happens when you are ugly with poor social skills.
is it due to lookism?

No he's just unproductive and lazy but he will tell you it is because copr
Nah dude my job performance is fine. Also it was because of yesterday's thread look through my history.

Only a matter of time before she falsely accuses you of touching her

is it due to lookism?
Yes the fob curry foid literally has avoided me from the beginning, given me mocking looks of contempt and yesterday told me she didn't want to talk to me after I asked her a question about work. So I kept asking her why and followed her which she reported to a manager.

You gotta be cautious and practice remaining calm. Possibly get Jew pills. Yes Jew pills can backfire but in most cases probably help. Look into ltheanine,lsd mjcrodose and anti anxiety drugs

You mentioned your job was low-paying, so who cares if you get fired, you aren’t really missing out on anything from losing such a shit job anyway, gives you the chance to look for a bettER occupation

You mentioned your job was low-paying, so who cares if you get fired, you aren’t really missing out on anything from losing such a shit job anyway, gives you the chance to look for a bettER occupation
The job comes with great benefits including a pension, good health care, good 401(k) match and occasional union negotiated raises. We get paid lunch breaks and the working environment is super-chill, there are many times where it's literally just sitting around. Also, it's really hard to get fired after passing probation.

I don't plan on sticking around there though, just want to work long enough to lose all the excess wait I gained which will take around 6-8 months.

Last edited:
The job comes with great benefits including a pension, good health care, good 401(k) match and occasional union negotiated raises. We get paid lunch breaks and the working environment is super-chill, there are many times where it's literally just sitting around. Also, it's really hard to get fired after passing probation.

I don't plan on sticking around there though, just want to work long enough to lose all the excess wait I gained which will take around 6-8 months.

What kind of job is it? I had a similiar job in the past, I used to work in a supermarket (retail sector) which was part of one of the biggest franchises in my country, in the customer service department.

I was mainly working in checkout, at cash register, processing customer transactions

I got minimum wage ($22 an hour before tax). Which amounted to a paltry $900 per week

Last edited:
What kind of job is it? I had a similiar job in the past, I used to work in one of the biggest supermarket franchises in my country (retail) in the customer service department. I got minimum wage ($22 an hour before tax). Which amounted to a paltry $900 per week
Dm me, don't want to give out private info.

Sigh, don't try to interact with females who don't show signs of being friendly with you first. Had to experience it firsthand too, it seems like it's too much of a bother to be friendly to average to ugly guys, not even entertaining the idea of a relationship. Later IT retards say it's because of your attitude, which is clearly nonsense as they weren't friendly with you to being with.

Who was the other dude? @Indari you also went full "flirt mode" with the bartender and faced the same shit, i also faced something similar with this girl coworker. We had to meet up at bank to do some shit and when it was her turn i waited for her, when it was mine she just went to her house and left me waiting alone. Also took 24hr to 48 hours to reply to my texts.

Sigh, don't try to interact with females who don't show signs of being friendly with you first. Had to experience it firsthand too, it seems like it's too much of a bother to be friendly to average to ugly guys, not even entertaining the idea of a relationship. Later IT retards say it's because of your attitude, which is clearly nonsense as they weren't friendly with you to being with.

Who was the other dude? @Indari you also went full "flirt mode" with the bartender and faced the same shit, i also faced something similar with this girl coworker. We had to meet up at bank to do some shit and when it was her turn i waited for her, when it was mine she just went to her house and left me waiting alone. Also took 24hr to 48 hours to reply to my texts.
whores are evil

Why did she mention the „phone-thing“? It’s not her business. She clearly just tried to ruin your reputation as much as possible in front of the boss in hopes of getting you fired

If you were chad then you could've literally burned the workplace up and they would've still thirsted over you.