Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Didn't Expect Life To Turn Out Like This

Waylan

Waylan

Recruit
★★
Looking back on the earlier parts of my life, everything was relatively normal. Like everyone else I just went along with the motions and tried to live life to the fullest. Never did that naive little boy ever think his life would take a turn for the worst.

2022 is just around the corner and my life is at the worst it's ever been. It just sucks. While everyone else is out having relationships or contributing to society, I'm stuck here. I just feel left out and broken.

Never did I expect I would never be able to have a relationship with a woman.
Never did I expect my face would become fucked during puberty.
Never did I expect I would become severely mentally ill.
Never did I expect I would have a tarnished relationship with my parents.

To think I could enjoy my life like everyone else. What a joke. :feelshaha: :cryfeels:

In my teens I was delusional/bluepilled and thought maybe life will get better even tho I was still depressed and suicidal back then :feelsclown:

When I was 12-13 I was so excited to hit puberty and start having sex and shit... Little did I know puberty would be what caused caused my downfall

It was fun to be delusional and oblivious. I was pretty retarded when it comes to relationships and didn't even acknowledge young people were having sex until I was like 18.

Back in primary school it was "middle-school soon, I'll probably meet my first girlfriend there", but this didn't happen so my mindset shifted to, "I'll probably get a girlfriend in high school", but of course that never happened so I thought "probably once college comes I'll meet somebody", still nothing. Then I completely ignored my inceldom throughout my mid-20s until it bit me in the ass in my late. Now I'm nearing 30 and am looking at even more solitude as my family died out and the little of friends I had went their different ways.