Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Didn't even realize Halloween is in 3 days

Noesis

Noesis

Fatecel
I've completely lost the sense of time due to my largely reclusive lifestyle and having no friends. I feel completely left out of this world, but I am too autistic to engage in social interactions. :feelsrope:

Lonely Incel rant time: I stopped caring about Halloween when I was 14. 13 was the last year I went "trick or treating" and even then I felt old doing it. Halloween just turns into a literal nightmare (the irony) when you are a lonely teenager and beyond, when everyone else is going to parties and having fun drinking etc. and you're just alone inside on your computer. When I was a kid, Halloween was my favorite Holiday. Even moreso than Christmas or my birthday. Halloween went from the best day of the year, to the 2nd most depressing day other than my birthday as I got older. Now I'm in my early twenties and since 14 I usually just try and sleep the night away, or walk around the bars in my area, observing the degeneracy. It is depending on how I'm feeling that day of the year on October 30th. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
The last time i went trick or treating was when i were like 15 or 16 years old.

Tfw i never got invited to an adult halloween party, feelsbadman

its just another day

Fuck Halloween I don't care for it

高中要補習
大學要忙實驗
碩班要被罵
沒時間慶祝萬聖節

I remember it just cause someone mentioned it. Otherwise don't care and haven't celebrated or taken part in it in any way for like 14 years.

Last Halloween I cried and binged on candy thinking about my childhood, not again.