Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Didn't even know it was boyfriend day until now

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

NT Extermination task force
★★★★★
My normie acquaintance had his gf make a post and then I thought to myself about how missing out on teen love is giga brutal. No girl ever did or will do this for me as I'm passed the age :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
More like betabucks day

My normie acquaintance had his gf make a post and then I thought to myself about how missing out on teen love is giga brutal. No girl ever did or will do this for me as I'm passed the age :feelsbadman:
it is brutal not having teen love fucks with your development none of the stacys or beckys have this problem and can get it whenever age they want. They have such easy lives with EVERYTHING its not fucking fair

why tf is everything now a 'day' or 'month'?

literally months for niggers and faggots, and more small days like these that most people don't even know about

are normies really so trivial that they need special days all year to feel special?

why tf is everything now a 'day' or 'month'?

literally months for niggers and faggots, and more small days like these that most people don't even know about

are normies really so trivial that they need special days all year to feel special?
Thats just soyciety now. Everyone needs a fucking participation trophy.

I swear to god every day is boyfriend/girlfriend day. Swear I see that shit at least 20 times a year

Go er to celebrate (in mein kraft)

my fucking asshole coworker took today off to cuddle with his gf leaving me behind to deal with everything

A tragedy. Sex havers want the world to revolve around them and unfortunately it does. We're left in the dust.

A tragedy. Sex havers want the world to revolve around them and unfortunately it does. We're left in the dust.
and were treated like shit too. Sexhavers cant even grasp what its like for us if they knew what it was like to be subhuman, we would be treated better