Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Did zangano1 ascend?

D

Deleted member 140

outnumbered KHHV minority of sexhavers.co
-
One of the OGcels, and also had that hilarious viral meme that spread on twitter about men working together to take rights away from women.

He hasn't logged on since July 2nd. :chad::chad::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere: @zangano1

Nah, probably just bored like most of the incels with a high post and early join on here.

What if he died? :giga:

Everyone is ascending while i rot here.

Yeah he told me he ascended and he’s never coming back.

One of the OGcels, and also had that hilarious viral meme that spread on twitter about men working together to take rights away from women.

He hasn't logged on since July 2nd. :chad::chad::feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere: @zangano1
show meme?

He really disappeared

He claimed to be so red that he was the most truecel on here

He ascended by having sex with @Animecel2D

He could just as easily roped tbh

damn even he ascended! its over for me

Yeah he will someday. He's a normie, I remember on braincels people were calling him out for being 6'1 white and decent looking.

Yeah he will someday. He's a normie, I remember on braincels people were calling him out for being 6'1 white and decent looking.
Im 175 (5'9) and Im 2/10