Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did your parents mog you when they were your age?

Mindmaxx

Mindmaxx

Recruit
★★★
*experiencemog

Several years ago it dawned on me that I'm older than both of my parents were when they had me. But not only that, they had their first relationships way, way before then.

What about you guys?

Last edited:
no idea man. i never asked them about it

My dad was shorter than me, had more flaws than me, and would be a truecel if he were born in the 1980s or later - but was fortunate to be part of the most privileged generation in history (the Baby Boomers). Even he said he had girlfriends before meeting my mom which makes me even more upset about how much I've been cheated out of normal life experiences just because I was born during the absolute worst time in human history to be a below-average male.

Last edited:
My dad was 5'7 and already had like 4 girlfriends when he was 19.

Idk the details but they definitely were less withered down from the pictures I've seen

Yes. They also had the economy on their side as well, and no smart phones or social media.

JFL they bought for $75k in 1983 is worth over $2m now because of housing bubble and its location. If you just take into account inflation + normal annual house price increases, the house should be worth about $450k today. The other $1.5m+ of value on the house and land is literally just housing bubble real estate ponzi scheme debt that everyone keeps diving into.

>b-but VirginAutistManlet, a $75k house in 1983 was expensive

No it wasn't, my parents got married at 25, and told me they had $40k savings when they bought their first house, so they paid off the house very quickly. They both lived with their parents until they got married, and they were working from a young age already, and their parents didnt make them pay rent or anything. Yes interest rates on mortgages were like 13% back then, but still, the house price was not 10 to 15 x median annual income, it was like 2-3 x median annual income.

By my age *32* they already had been married for 7 years and had 4 kids and a big family house with a very small mortgage.

Last edited:
Yes things were easier I guess.

Yes. To oblivion and back

Yes, both. By at least 2 points.

Yes. They also had the economy on their side as well, and no smart phones or social media.

JFL they house they bought for $75k in 1983 is worth over $2m now because of housing bubble and its location. If you just take into account inflation + a normal annual house price increases, the house should be worth about $450k today. The other $1.5m+ of value on the house and land is literally just housing bubble real estate ponzi scheme debt that everyone keeps diving into.

>b-but VirginAutistManlet, a $75k house in 1983 was expensive

No it wasn't, my parents got married at 25, and told me they had $40k savings when they bought their first house, so they paid off the house very quickly. They both lived with their parents until they got married, and they were working from a young age already, and their parents didnt make them pay rent or anything.

By my age *32* they already had been married for 7 years and had 4 kids and a big family house with a very small mortgage.
Fuck man, everything you say here is fuel.

Now that I think about it, my parents did own a house by the time they were my age. Meanwhile I'm drowning in student loans.

Being a moneylet and incel, especially in this day and age where everything is shoved in your face is such a massive combination of fuel.

my dad slayed a 20 ish something year old when he was 17..... so fucking over

Yes, my father was short but was pretty good looking

My parents fucking had me I think 7 years younger than I am right now.
Take a fucking guess.

My dad was a Chad in college from what I hear. Even though foids back then were super conservative (this is India we're talking about), he still got plenty of foids interested in him. He was adored by the foid teachers, by the Staceys, and by the Beckies.

Lookswise he wouldn't be rated as a Chad by the autists at looksmax but it's the results with women that matter and currywhores in those days didn't have sky-high standards.

Yes they were not subhuman mouthbreathers. My dad was an early (and successfull) PUA

My dad mogs me now.

Not brutally but slightly they did, I think.

My dad was gigachad, he mogged me to oblivion
My brother is also a chad
I got all the bad genetics:feelsrope:

My dad mogged me to death at his age. He still does to this day. 6'4. Meanwhile I'm 6'0 Fml

Yep by a landslide, same goes for my siblings they all mog me

My mom was (and still is) a very good looking woman :feelsrope:

I'm slightly taller and wider framed than my dad but I don't know anything else

My father was a legit 2/10 truecel. I've no idea why my mom married him.(She was like a 6 when she was young). So, my father doesn't mog me. My mother does.

My dad mogged me on his fucking deathbed jfl. I don't even want to think about how badly his mid-20's self mogged me.

Dad mogs me hard. He's 3-4 inches taller than me and has a much wider frame. Although thankfully I IQ mog him.