Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did your Mom/Parents ever ship you with any girls?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
As I kept getting older it was a bit obvious no girls wanted me and my Mom stopped having starry eyes whenever I would talk to a girl but in my younger days my parents (Mom mostly) would try to play matchmaker a few times here and there. I was watching some anime this morning and got caught up in a ship debate which had me remembering how my parents used to act.

-Caitlin: 6th grade. Music class. We played the same instrument. Our teacher had us sit together during performances. Our very first school performance my parents saw me sitting next to her and thought I liked her or she liked me. In truth I did want to fuck her but that's just because she was a girl. I'd have fucked any girl in 6th grade if they let me. I used to talk about her quite a lot and that made my parents think I was into her. The reason I used to talk about her a lot is because we were rehearsal partners/practice partners so we spent a lot of time semi-ish together practicing our instruments. We didn't pick each other to be clear. The teacher paired us up as she paired plenty of teams up and we were both good little well-behaved nerds so did as we were told. We must have been 12 or 13. After our first performance my parents told me to invite her over to our house for dinner. I was trying not to but my Dad was a bit drunk and I knew he would get angry with me so I did as I was told. She said she didn't know if she could come over for dinner and that I'd have to ask her parents. I didn't want to talk to her parents so in the end my parents asked her parents if she could stay over for dinner one night. About a week later she was in our apartment eating dinner. It was so awkward because I didn't have my own room. My parents had us eat in my Grandma's room and my Grandma left so her room could be available. The thing is my parents wouldn't leave us alone and we couldn't close the door. As we were eating they kept fucking walking by every couple minutes. After eating we just stared at each other for the longest time until I asked if she wanted to look over our music for the next performance. She said okay and then we just spot-read our music until she left. My parents thought we were "hitting it off" all because we were practicing music once again. God I hated my parents that day. So overprotective and couldn't obviously see she had no interest in me :feelsbadman:

fuck no, she didn't give a flying fuck about me

-Mall girl: I was 15 or 16 at this time. The girl told me her name but I forgot it after all these years. My parents took me to the mall and I was getting annoyed they kept taking me every fucking where and all I was there for was to hold all the god damn bags and then walk them back to our vehicle and then walk back to another shop to get more bags etc..etc...

I asked if I could just sit down somewhere and they got really mad with me that I didn't want to shop with them. They told me I could sit on a bench in the food court and to not move. I said okay. Maybe 10 minutes later a girl sat down on the bench directly next to me. A few feet at most. We didn't have phones at all back then so we started talking. Her parents told her the same thing. She didn't want to walk anymore so they told her they could sit in the food court area next to the boy (me) and wait. I forgot the movie but a new movie just came out and we both had just seen it so we were talking about the movie for about an hour. Our parents arrived at nearly the same time to pick us up. My Mom asked me to get her number but she's tried this bullshit a few times so I told her no I didn't want to do that. My Mom got pissed at me so instead she wrote down our home number on a piece of paper and handed it to the teenage girl and told her to call us if she wanted to talk to me again. Then our parents talked and seemed like they were getting along. Then the ride home they were talking about how she was so pretty and cute and how we would be a nice couple. Yeah....... that girl never called. She just talked to me because we were stuck there. It was clear she had no attraction towards me and I was the one that striked up conversation first but it all lead to nothing anyway.

-Childhood friend (sort of): We were the same age. We weren't exactly friends but my Dad was best friends with her Dad. In this instance it was actually my Dad that tried to set us up. We were born in the same hospital. We, apparently, would play together as toddlers although I don't even remember her at all. Her parents moved far away when I was about 6 so I don't remember her much honestly. A few years pass and they move a lot closer to us. My dad and her dad are best pals again and it became common that we would see each other every weekend but that first weekend was brutal. My Dad had been trying to hype me up to her Dad. I was 13/14 by this time. I didn't see her for a long time but I had heard about her and how pretty she was. My Dad kept telling me she was very pretty. So when we finally met I thought...idk....I thought maybe I'd get a chance to do something with her. WRONG!!

She finally gets dropped off by her Mom and we meet each other. The emasculation was excruciating. She was both taller and stronger than me. I was a runt weakling of a male. Our parents had us wrestle (for some fucking reason) and she beat me. On the drive back home my Dad was so disappointed at me that I let a girl beat me and he was angry that I was so short. He kept saying I would grow but it never happened. I'll just end the story there. My Dad was drunk that night and it didn't end well for me after we got home. :fuk:

No, though I recall my half-aunt once remarking things about myself and my half-cousin.

Mom's Best Friend's Daughter: Now I am an adult. I think I was 22 or 23 at the time. I was going bald but was thin and had an okay job. My Mom's best friend had two daughters. One of them was a single mom to 2 half-nigger kids and the other was just let out of federal prison. My Mom literally was desperate and tried to pair me up with each of the two daughters. We had a family lunch between the two Moms and me and the two daughters. The Moms left in the middle of the lunch and I guess it was so I could ask them out on a date? Honestly, I have no clue what they were thinking. The single mom was trying to control her kids the whole time and asking me to help get her kids because they were running around and the one that got out of prison kept texting somebody on her phone or something.

After the lunch my Mom had so many questions and wondered if any of them agreed to go on a date with me. I told them they weren't even talking to me. My Mom was annoyed and kept asking me to try harder next time but there never was a next time. This was the last time in my adult life that my Mom tried to ship me with somebody. Oh and she got angry with me because she was upset that I didn't get a date because she said she paid for the lunches and did a lot of things to organize this lunch and I didn't appreciate her enough. :feelsseriously: (typical woman playing victim when I never wanted to go to that dam lunch in the first place)

pretty sure she thinks i'm gay

40+ yo coworker: This is just an honorable mention but my Mom didn't try and ship us. I was maybe 25 at the time. Getting super ugly by now. Fully bald. Pasty. White short faggot. My coworker was having surgery. Had given her my number just in case she needed help. One day she calls me to ask for some assistance. I don't have a vehicle so ask my Mom if she could drive me. We go help out my coworker. On the drive back my Mom just casually mentions that love has no age and that if I wanted to I could date a woman the same age as her and she wouldn't be mad.

:feelscry: you guys don't know how horrible it feels that your Mom thinks so low of you and is disgusted by her own son that she would resort to him banging an old hag just so he could get a girlfriend. I was 25-ish at the time. I believe my coworker was 42. Around that age somewhere. I can't make this shit up. My coworker had mental issues and tried to committ suicide in the work bathroom because she was single and childless. I wasn't even an option as sad as that sounds :feelsbadman:

yes, my parents tried to introduce me to girls, like for example with my cousins or the sister of my brother's wife lol.
i'm the only incel in my entire family, all my cousins and siblings have children except me

-Mall girl: I was 15 or 16 at this time. The girl told me her name but I forgot it after all these years. My parents took me to the mall and I was getting annoyed they kept taking me every fucking where and all I was there for was to hold all the god damn bags and then walk them back to our vehicle and then walk back to another shop to get more bags etc..etc...

I asked if I could just sit down somewhere and they got really mad with me that I didn't want to shop with them. They told me I could sit on a bench in the food court and to not move. I said okay. Maybe 10 minutes later a girl sat down on the bench directly next to me. A few feet at most. We didn't have phones at all back then so we started talking. Her parents told her the same thing. She didn't want to walk anymore so they told her they could sit in the food court area next to the boy (me) and wait. I forgot the movie but a new movie just came out and we both had just seen it so we were talking about the movie for about an hour. Our parents arrived at nearly the same time to pick us up. My Mom asked me to get her number but she's tried this bullshit a few times so I told her no I didn't want to do that. My Mom got pissed at me so instead she wrote down our home number on a piece of paper and handed it to the teenage girl and told her to call us if she wanted to talk to me again. Then our parents talked and seemed like they were getting along. Then the ride home they were talking about how she was so pretty and cute and how we would be a nice couple. Yeah....... that girl never called. She just talked to me because we were stuck there. It was clear she had no attraction towards me and I was the one that striked up conversation first but it all lead to nothing anyway.

Sounds like boomer/X parents completely failing to comprehend that the world they grew up in no longer exists. Instead of properly identifying the issue, they blame you. They deserve the end of their bloodline then.

I have a few more stories of when I was young/teenager but none of them were at all that involved really. Just pushes from my Mom here and there growing up trying to get me to date. For instance one time my Mom drove me to a school dance. I was maybe in 8th or 9th grade. I had gotten dressed and everything. New haircut. On the way there I got cold feet because I saw the girls outside the dance hall (school gym but they decorated it) and all the girls were so fucking pretty. Like beautiful looking. As I'm sure all you guys are aware they were in their prime. So I got cold feet and asked my Mom to drive me back home and I didn't want to go anymore. She didn't want to drive me back home and we waited in the parking lot for like 20 minutes. I kept telling her no girls would dance with me and none of them like me so I just wanted to go home. She was just cussing me out the whole time. At one point she had, had enough and ordered me out the vehicle. We start marching to the dance hall and on the way there we spot 2 pretty girls. She asks one of them if they would dance with me. I was like 10 feet behind her just standing in the street looking pathetic. The girls just start laughing and walk inside the dance hall. I was crushed.

We drove back home. My mom kept saying stuff like, "THOSE HOOCHIES!! OMG DID YOU SEE THE WAY THEY DRESS NOW? THONG? A THONG!?? WHO DOES SHE THINK SHE IS? LITTLE FUCKING HOOCHIE" and this and that. When we got home she was yelling at me and grounded me. My Dad came to see what the noise was about. He just wanted to relax and thought I was at the dance. My Mom slammed the door and then both my parents were arguing and shouting at each other the whole night because of me. Because I'm a failure :cryfeels:

(but this story is just an honorable mention. she didn't try to ship me with anybody)

My mom didn't really give a shit. In fact, when I bring up a girl I met, she's just like "Did you expect her to be interested in you?" My mom hands brutal black pills like that to me, but then give me shit for thinking less of women afterwards.:feelshaha:

Aunt's friends: Another honorable mention. My Mom didn't ship me with anybody in particular but I have an Aunt that is like 3 years older than me. She is very pretty. Always was popular. Fell in with the good crowd. I think I was 12 or so. There was a summer or two summers where me and my Aunt were really close. My Mom kept trying to push me to play with my Aunt's friends because her friends were really pretty. Cheerleaders. Smart. Played multiple instruments. You know just all around Stacys.

I would play a lot with my Aunt but when her friends would come by I would try and give them their space. I knew my Aunt....it's not that my Aunt didn't necessarily want me around because she loved me but her friends didn't exactly like me (I was ugly) and made fun of me. At one point my Aunt got mad at them because they kept making fun of me and it was obviously hurting my feelings. In the end I would just go and watch TV with my Grandma whenever her friends would come over so they could be teenagers by themsevlves and talk about cute boys and have fun. I wanted to be apart of their group so bad but they never wanted me. For 1-2 years my Mom kept trying to push me into their group because I guess she wanted their attributes to rub off on me but she didn't understand nobody likes me because I'm ugly and most likely autistic :feelsmusic:

No, though I recall my half-aunt once remarking things about myself and my half-cousin.
You Indian?
Knew tons of Indians(Asians I guess?) in high school that said their parents would try and set them up with their fucking cousins back in India. As Americans we kind of don't really set up cousins with cousins but I guess Indians don't see it that way. I remember this one fucking guy named Peter showed us a picture of his hot fucking Indian cousin (I mean hot for an Indian girl I guess) that his Mom was trying to set him up with. He said it was "fucking weird" how both of their parents kept trying to get them to get married and he also didn't want to date his cousin because
1) "she fucking talks weird"
2) "she fucking smells"

He had went to India the summer before and met her. They hit it off as far as cousins go but apparently he only had a thing for white American girls. Go figure.:feelshaha:

pretty sure she thinks i'm gay
bruh. BRUH.
i just went to Jarburg and got the Honslow whip. don't want to spoil anything but god dam his quest gave me feels

(also if your Mom really thinks you're gay im surprised she never set you up with "a nice boy" from the neighborhood. you know what that means? she thinks you're too ugly even for a faggot :feelsbadman: )

That's some weird af parents mah dude

for example the sister of my brother's wife lol.
i'm the only incel in my entire family
your brother's wife? care to share the story? how old were you about-ish at that time? i mean either your brother got married young or you are an oldcel like me if it was at a wedding

true true. im the only incel in my entire family as well. :feelscry:
usually when two people share the same fate it brings a sense of joy or happiness because we have shared experiences but we both know neither of us wanted to end up this way :feelsmage:

I had a feeling I'd be quoted a gorillian times. If you're born with shit genetics, people just know, including your family. It's basic instinct.

yes, my parents tried to introduce me to girls, like for example with my cousins or the sister of my brother's wife lol.
i'm the only incel in my entire family, all my cousins and siblings have children except me
Why? Are you shorter than them?

Sounds like boomer/X parents completely failing to comprehend that the world they grew up in no longer exists. Instead of properly identifying the issue, they blame you. They deserve the end of their bloodline then.
Based and agreed so much

No .Only cockblocking me

I would get random mention of when their friend had a daughter or some bullshit but I knew it was hopeless/embarassing and didn't pursue.

Around that age somewhere. I can't make this shit up. My coworker had mental issues and tried to committ suicide in the work bathroom because she was single and childless. I wasn't even an option as sad as that sounds :feelsbadman:
Bullshit she was just waiting for a Chad and ended up with cats.

no girl has ever talked to me for more then one or two sentences. There was no girl that my parents ever saw near me, so they couldn't have shipped me with any girl.

No they knew better than to embarrass themselves.

No they knew I was going to grow up as an inkler

The most my Mum ever did was set me up to fix some foids computer.

I got shipped with lotion bottles and tissues:feelsUgh:

You're lucky as hell, nobody ever wanted to set me up with any toilet. I even desperate asked my toilet friends but they all laughed at me for suggesting to set me up on a blind date with any of their female friends. :cryfeels: