Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Did your high school graduation photo ever look like this?

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
GVSu7UF.jpg

Not sure about graduation, but I remember botching my 10th grade yearbook photo so badly, I threw it out that year. I still cringe over how horrendously bad it was.

I don't think I took a pic

They didn’t bother to include me in the grad pic. Just wrote and misspelled my name

I was selling crack since the 5th grade

I was taken out of class and forced to have my picture taken because I refused to submit one of my own.

The photographer said to me: "Don't you like smiling?"
Could have socked her one.

I didn't buy a high school yearbook

i skipped my gradution pics, i dont want to be reminded by my high school experience

My yearbook pics are pure suicide fuel.

My graduation photo is awful. I literally look like my face is melting in that picture, I hate that my parents have it displayed in the living room.

I didn't have my senior pictures taken, so they used my freshman picture twice and I don't know what text they used for me because I didn't tell them what I wanted, so they said they would come up with something for me. It's been 4 years and I still don't know what mine says, KEK.

My graduation photo is awful. I literally look like my face is melting in that picture, I hate that my parents have it displayed in the living room.
Your parents are proud of your achievement and not ashamed of your face. No one else will ever treat you like this, you should be grateful for having them.

I was already a disabled shut-in by grad pics time. What a life to live!

i skipped commencement and graduation got my diploma mailed to me lol

Fuck nice jaw. You look tall too. That’s not you is it? If it is start running kpop game ASAP.
my niga thats godfrey gao

Literally most of my senior class didn't go to get their pictures taken because it was one of those "formal" type of shit you had to go through, get in a formal attire (suit/tie type of shit) and get professional photos taken, etc. I said "fuck that" and so, the majority of my class is in the "photos not taken" section, which was way more than the actual seniors who spent money/went thru all that bullshit. Like, seriously, who gives fuck? It's not like I'll ever see or want to reminiscent of my HS years in the long run anyway. Way too depressing...