Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did your grandfather ever breed a prime foid in based old times?

CursedShycel

CursedShycel

Banned
-
My grandmother was 16 when she married with my grandfather, and she got pregnant at that age. My grandfather was 21 at that time. Grandma isn't even subhuman , she has a balkan origin with blonde hair and green eyes. She looks like a stacylite in her old photos. My grandfather had a children at my age and I am still khhv at 23. Imagine how beautiful everything would be if we lived in 80 years ago. Now it's forbidden in Turkey marriage with foid under 18 yo or even have sex with them.

my grandpa married a single mother

My grandmother was 16 when she married with my grandfather, and she got pregnant at that age. My grandfather was 21 at that time. Grandma isn't even subhuman , she has a balkan origin with blonde hair and green eyes. She looks like a stacylite in her old photos. My grandfather had a children at my age and I am still khhv at 23. Imagine how beautiful everything would be if we lived in 80 years ago. Now it's forbidden in Turkey marriage with foid under 18 yo or even have sex with them.
YES MY GRANDFATHER WAS RAPING WHORES FROM STALINGRAD ON OSTFRONT (IN VIDEO GAME)

No idea, I have 0 knowledge of my family's history. :feelsjuice:

my grandfather is a yörük 6 ft chad who breed with a 4‘10 hobbit. That‘s why my dad ended up being 5‘9 which is still average/low average.

Genetics check?

Now it's forbidden in Turkey marriage with foid under 18 yo or even have sex with them.

Why does it seem like Muslims somehow became even more cucked than the West.

My grandfather was 20 when his first child was born, but he was 39 when my dad was born, he was his 4th and last child. My dad was born in second marriage of my grandfather.