Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did your dad and grandad win take advantage of the sexual revolution?

A

Arab

Banned
-
As far as I know my dad and grandad only fucked 1 woman and that was the woman they married.

How did yours do?

Were your mum and grandmothers sluts?

My grandad married 3 women and I'm pretty sure my dad has had relationships with other women while being married.
So in that sense I've been brutally mogged, although they did get to experience this in a time before dating apps.

My dad was a slayer, don’t know about my granddad but women seem to like him even in his old age for some reason.

My dad was involved with atleast one hole before my mum.
I know this is true because he later cheated on my mum with her.

Yes. My father was a huge player in his day. He has kids with three different women. He's dated dozens of women. And according to his wild stories, he's fucked upwards of 100 women. My grandfathers...not so much.

my day got the better of both worlds

he slayed as much as he could and then married JB Tenshi's mom. He kept cheating on her anyways. His dad married twice, his first wife died and then he married my JB grandma (jfl I think she was 15 and he was on his 40s)

On my mom side they were mostly all respectful people from the countryside. My grandpa married my grandma when they were both very young and they stayed together to the end.

No real players in my family, pretty monogamous.

One of my grandfathers had arranged marriage in 1950s. It was still common in countryside of Yugoslavia back then.

ya, especially dad

My mother did fuck a lot of dude back then

Both my parents were from the countryside in a third world country, so I think they weren't influenced by any western culture movements at all.

As far as I know my dad and grandad only fucked 1 woman and that was the woman they married.

How did yours do?

My dad took full advantage of it, he was a South Slavic Chad he moved to Germany when he was 20 years old, him and his German Chad friend Klaus went out every weekend and hooked up with different chicks they both had a lot of money, my dad was in a Anti Terrorist group and Klaus was a programmer. It is really fucked up that I turned out the way I did he is probably ashamed of me.

the only reason my dad isnt on this forum right now is because my mom agreed to marry him to get out of extreme poverty, doesnt really work long term tho

Last edited:
How did you turn out incel given how your dad and grand-dad were slayers?
It must be because of different times, its not like either of them were chads and we're all ethnic.
My dad is 5'8 but very high T and gymmaxxed.

How did yours do?

My dad gymmaxed back when nobody did it and managed to slay some.