Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did your country ever committed genocide?

Did your country ever committed genocide?

• Yes, but they deserved it

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Yes, I am sorry for them

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • No, we never got the chance

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • No, we are the ones that got genocided against

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
CorpseCel

CorpseCel

Involuntary Rottenness
★★★★★
In the 19th century, the cucks from a land locked nation tried to go german style against everyone and started a war against us and two of our neighbors, the three most powerful countries in the continent.

After we destroyed their armies, we went on a rampage across the country until we found and killed their retarded dictator.:feelsdevil:

The result was more than 70% of their male population dead and a destroyed country. They even had to call a bunch of german immigrants to bang their women so their country could still exist :feelshaha:. Imagine being a native american, dying fighting against a bunch of mutts and niggers from south american, only to your country's government ending up cucking you and calling a bunch of blondefags from Western Europe to breed with your sister, mother and the girl you had a crush on :feelskek: JFL.

when will there be a foidal genocide?

South America has the most blackpilled history in the entire world

when will there be a foidal genocide?
Nah, usually genocides are only done against the men and ugly old foids, the rest of them exist to be bred by the invaders

@comradespiderman29

yes and not only was it justified but also based.

yes, the genocide of russians

Nah, AFAIK the best we ever could was some expulsions and property confiscations, and even that was jointly with a stronger nation:feelswhat:.

Yes. But we were not genocided in the conventional way.

Wow, there is way more genocidalcountrycels than I have thought

no, my country people are a bunch of bluepilled cucks that never got into any wars in their whole history of existence but they did commited genocide to theirselves tho

my country (australia) is accused of trying to "genocide" the aboriginal population but its mostly fake and gay

They've been genociding proletarians for a long time

no, my country people are a bunch of bluepilled cucks that never got into any wars in their whole history of existence
How is It even possible:feelswhat:

What is your country brocel