Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did your Becky sister help you socially, in high school ?

Norville Wood

Norville Wood

Veteran
★★★★★
If you had a sister who was a Becky, or a normie, did she attempt to raise your social or romantic prospects?

would u ascend with ur sister if u had one

Not at all. I was left on my own.

I'm not seeking sympathy.

But when I was a sophomore, my sister had access to the "homecoming" voting totals in the school.

She ran up to me, and blurted out that id gotten like a couple votes total, out of 500 kids.

That was a shitty day.

Wish I'd fucking dropped out of school.

lmao my brother did not at all and avoided me so i wouldn't "ruin his cool", imagine if i had a sister how much worse it would be

If you had a sister who was a Becky, or a normie, did she attempt to raise your social or romantic prospects?
Both of my sisters are younger than me so they didn't help me in social aspects. They are Beckies I guess but they don't actually have reputations that are that much better than mine to be honest.

No sister for ur manletism

used to defend my little sister a lot, finally cut her off now

she didnt help me at all, one of her friends actually falsely accused me and she defended the friend LMAO

now shes upset i refuse to speak to her

She's been making fun of me

If I had a Becky sister, I would [redacted] her.

I guess she was alright, not terrible but not great either

If I had kids, and one of them betrayed his siblings for some retard normie clout, a beating would be the least of it. Especially girls, their default setting is to be backstabbing cunts, I'd make sure they live in terror.

she didnt help me at all, one of her friends actually falsely accused me and she defended the friend LMAO

If I had kids, and one of them betrayed his siblings for some retard normie clout, a beating would be the least of it. Especially girls, their default setting is to be backstabbing cunts, I'd make sure they live in terror.
She actually told me to drive her to the store to buy her shit cause I’m the only one with a license. I said I’m tired and I don’t wanna so she made my dad force me to go.

Then she yelled at me to change quickly so we can leave. I ignore this and get in the car. I try to send a text to my friend before I back out of the drive way and she storms out of the car and gets upset because “HES TAKING TOO LONG AND WASTING MY TIME”….i just tell my dad he can drive her himself if he wanted to and my dad told me that it’s alright, she can be pissy and go nowhere if she’s gonna be a bitch about it

Horrible betrayal