Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Did you watched Zack Snyder’s justice league?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I actually liked it, some scenes were really good, flash scene was awesome and the score was good too

(((Zack Snyder)))

No fuck off with this faggot shit

I watched none of the justice league movies.

4 hours for another capeshit. I regret every minute waisted.

Can't wait for nigger superman though :feelssus:

batman v. superman was bad so did not watch

Nah, all the heroes are ultra chads and stacies.

No. I'm not 5 years old, I don't watch superhero movies (only hentai and russian war movies)

Just finished watching it, what a coincidence.
It's a bit long, but better than the theatrical release.

I am allergic to cuck snyder

Isn't it marvel superhero :soy: :soy: :soy: movie?

@Diocel @BummerDrummer @Uggo Mongo @Ecstasy

Thoughts on snyder cut movie ?

Only superhero thing I like is the batman arkham asylum game. Shit was pretty dope

Only superhero thing I like is the batman arkham asylum game. Shit was pretty dope
Arkham games are great, injustice is based and good too but some is bs stupid in injustice

Art/atmosphere was SO NICE in those games
Arkham knight was my severe depression game, just beated thugs while I was crying my eyes out like this story

Attachments

• 73304014-9496-4540-8BDD-8E1BE4E9E43A.jpeg
    73304014-9496-4540-8BDD-8E1BE4E9E43A.jpeg
    245.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Isnt that adventure time? In tjat case it sucks a lot. My ex oneitis that rejected me put this as her header picture on facebog ýäääääää
What ? No I was asking about that justice league movie, a redone version that was released in 2017 i think. They call it "snyder cut" because a different director remade it.

The distressed adventure time character reaction was my response to your post. It's @AlexanderTheGreat11 avii

It was decent, better than the shit Joss Whedon one.

No and never will

What ? No I was asking about that justice league movie, a redone version that was released in 2017 i think. They call it "snyder cut" because a different director remade it.

The distressed adventure time character reaction was my response to your post. It's @AlexanderTheGreat11 avii
Thats what I meant. No idea what it is

images

I can't handle the soy.

I tried watching Age Of Ultron a couple times and just wanted to puke. This crap is entertainment for soy addicted ComicCon faggots.

I didn't because it's too long, but I could watch in two sittings maybe. I don't get why Snyder gets so much hate, I really liked his version of Watchmen (and yes I read the comic too). It's Marvel fanboys review bombing his movies or anything else?

Whats taking place there?
What the fuck are you talking about faggot ?
I didn't because it's too long, but I could watch in two sittings maybe. I don't get why Snyder gets so much hate, I really liked his version of Watchmen (and yes I read the comic too). It's Marvel fanboys review bombing his movies or anything else?
Watchmen is my fav superhero shit
Bruce is watching his old adventures with his son and crying because his son is dead if you’re asking that
I cried a lot thinking about the only good days we had with my family and friends

Last edited:
[UWSL][UWSL]I'm a big fan of Zack Snyder and I've spent hours on the internet with fakes defending him. [/UWSL][/UWSL]