Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Did you watched the suicide squad?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
The first half was pretty shit 13 year old edgy shit with unnecessary and badly done gore and stupid jokes

the second half was pretty amazing ,the squad saves the city from starro which wasn’t a bad guy at all (evil normie astronauts found him while he was watching the stars having a peaceful good life and they did experiments on him,typical normie shit)

and starro attacks them like a normal living being but our guys kill him

it was kinda deep in a way ,the real villains were normies and of course absolute pschos ,Amanda Waller even wanted them to let all the city die and I got sentimental and had tears in ratcatcher 2 s flashback

Her father said that even rats,the most unwanted and unliked creatures has a purpose,so we can too (it reminded me of us ,only the decent ones though ,there are a lot of psychos here who likes gore/rat killing pschotic videos ,I hope them to get raped , killed and fed to animals)

overall the message was really good ,but it had way too many stupid jokes and edgy shit ,the actions scenes are really good

Now we get to harley Quinn ,she has ridiculous plot armor just cuz she’s hot and popular,she gets married to the king of the country ,fucks him while being captive(they don’t kill her cuz pussy privilege) ,then she kills him and the whole army of men in his house by herself ,she doesn’t even has superpowers,she should’ve been dead

The normies were so evil they were experimenting and killing everything just like real world

rick flag was a good Chad

it had way too much unnecessary gore

The second one? No

The second half? No, it was completely bad and very hard to follow: I think they botched the editing in between those two parts.

did not watch yet. DC film universe is such a fucking mess I have avoided most of it

The second half? No, it was completely bad and very hard to follow: I think they botched the editing in between those two parts.
You’re talking about the second one? Second half was amazing
did not watch yet. DC film universe is such a fucking mess I have avoided most of it
Yeah lol first half I thought this too

No, my relationship with capeshit ended at the ripe age of ten. :owo:

idk what the rope squad is, tbh

I dont consume any kind of burger media