Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Did you watch Squid Game?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I first thought it was the same normie shitty popular stuff, but then I said let me watch one episode and damn it was fucking good , so many based and realistic stuff was there

1-It explained human nature really well

2-Rich people are evil and the enemy

3-The old guy ended up being the main bad guy and he said he really misses the times when he was a child full of joy playing with his friends (like me, full of nostalgia) that’s why he did this weird evil stuff and he said humanity is really really evil i don’t give a fuck I just think of myself , which he has a point

4-the mediocre woman presenting her pussy to thugmaxxed guy

it was a really good show overall , I’m surprised that I liked it this much , it was like a black mirror episode which criticized the “rat race”

I will watch it when the normie hype dies down.

yeah. i liked it.

I don't watch overhyped overrated normie shitshows.

that main noodlewhore in the show got so much exposure tho she has like 20Mil on insta now :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

The main character dies in the 3rd episode
Bro I didn’t say that and main character doesn’t die at all
I don't watch overhyped overrated normie shitshows.
I thought that too ,it’s actually pretty good this time
that main noodlewhore in the show got so much exposure tho she has like 20Mil on insta now :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yeah she looked like a drooling for girl for the kpop stans
Ok

I first thought it was the same normie shitty popular stuff, but then I said let me watch one episode and damn it was fucking good , so many based and realistic stuff was there

3-The old guy ended up being the main bad guy and he said he really misses the times when he was a child full of joy playing with his friends (like me, full of nostalgia) that’s why he did this weird evil stuff and he said humanity is really really evil i don’t give a fuck I just think of myself , which he has a point

it was a really good show overall , I’m surprised that I liked it this much , it was like a black mirror episode which criticized the “rat race”
:soy:

It got shilled so much I refused to watch it. Something about shows getting pushed by normies just puts me off no matter how good they are.
Yep I refused to watch it for that too,I think exactly like you but this one deserves it really

Finished watching today. [UWSL]I guessed that the front man was the cop's brother, I'm high iq as fuck ngl.[/UWSL]

I used to play chess with my pet squid...

But i think it was really playing checkers.

No I am not a normalfag and refuse to watch most stuff that is hyped by too many people.

to lazy to bother watching it

I plan on watching it but the episodes are too long.

It's not that good. The way the cop infiltrates the place so easily was silly. Front Man being his brother was also lame.

Really good. Incel friendly series imo

When there are this many people ranting and raving about netflix jew shit, it becomes painfully obvious you need to stay away. That goes for damn near everything

I really liked it, and i also like that we start seeing good movies from different parts of the world not just US

I thought it was decent. The producer whining about capitalism was weak but I still liked it. I hope they make a second season of it.

I thought the glass platform game (hopscotch?) was a bit extreme because of the odds contestant #1 would be able to fairly guess 2^13 (or 14) times in a row which glass panel could hold the weight.

I thought it was decent. The producer whining about capitalism was weak but I still liked it. I hope they make a second season of it.

I thought the glass platform game (hopscotch?) was a bit extreme because of the odds contestant #1 would be able to fairly guess 2^13 (or 14) times in a row which glass panel could hold the weight.
Yeah also everyone could’ve died in that one, that was stupid

Have you watched the Oscar-winning film, Parasite yet?
It has many of the same themes.

See the source image
See the source image

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xH0HfJHsaY

Yeah also everyone could’ve died in that one, that was stupid
Blowing up the glass platforms regardless at the end was a real moronic part of game #5. I could understand them doing that if no one had made it to the end as a gruesome way of ensuring everyone who didn't make it dies, but when you have only three contestants left who have all finished successfully and then suddenly HERP LES BLOWS UP DEE GLASS, it feels like a sucker punch to anyone who gets injured/dies from playing by the Squid Game rules.

NO, because I watched kaiji 15 years ago. That is a superior gambling series. And it has 0 women.
Women would never end in a position were they risk their life for cash, that there are women in squid game is giga cucked.
In reality there would only be men in a place like that.

@incelerated watched it and says that he likes it

Have you watched the Oscar-winning film, Parasite yet?
It has many of the same themes.

See the source image
See the source image

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xH0HfJHsaY

Of course bro I went to see it in a festival as an intellectual
So it ripped off kaiji, a manga that's about a bottom of the barrel gambler who participates in death games organized by a rich old man but sadly it never got much popularity because it has "an ugly art style" that looks nothing like your typical japanime. It's much much better than Squid Game both in the games AND its themes.
View attachment 519593
Sounds just like squid game ,sounds good

Yeah I watched it and really liked it because it reminded me of movies like Saw or Cube, I like movies about people collaborating (or betraying) in trials and games. It may be a normie show but it's still good kek.

@incelerated watched it and says that he likes it
I'm watching it and it's retarded. The only good thing about it is that I get to watch a lot of your kind die.

Was kinda ok, but have seen better series :feelswhat:

stinky shit :fuk:
not watching korean niggers for sure

No, i cant enjoy mainstream shit

I'm a bit wary of mainstream stuff but a redpilled friend suggested it to me, so I guess I'll give it a try.