Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Did you watch Harry Potter 1?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
I never watched them fully,I started it today

and I really like the magical stuff the world has to offer , it was super entertaining , it’s childish but you know, it was fun

also I really liked the English Brit shit too,I was glad it wasn’t murican

Yeah,a long time ago

I grew up with the books and movies, it’s a nice cope and the magical atmosphere and worlds feels a good escape. I hate how the fanbase and HP community has become so cucked though and the fanbase being communist soy lgbt teens. It was good while it lasted before it became incredibly cucked.

Back when it came out. AKA I remember almost nothing about it.

Yes watched the whole series multiple times, was like a yearly ritual during christmas. Read the first 2 books then got bored. Kinda suifuel now

and I really like the magical stuff the world has to offer , it was super entertaining , it’s childish but you know, it was fun

No amount of harry potter shit is gonna change the fact that you're a filthy american failed ghetto gangsta. Stop larping nigger

I grew up with the books and movies, it’s a nice cope and the magical atmosphere and worlds feels a good escape. I hate how the fanbase and HP community has become so cucked though and the fanbase being communist soy lgbt teens. It was good while it lasted before it became incredibly cucked.
Now most fanbases are filled with soy faggot manchildren who overrate everything and lgbt teens sadly,I miss the old family community stuff
Read the first 2 books then got bored.
The first ones are the most childish, the good shit happens after the first ones
No amount of harry potter shit is gonna change the fact that you're a filthy american failed ghetto gangsta. Stop larping nigger
We are the real gangstas nigger, I’ll come find you and stab you and kill you bitch , don’t test me

View: https://youtu.be/uFvbWxmE5cM

Back when it came out. AKA I remember almost nothing about it.
Yeah me too that’s why I’m watching them

Last edited:
Yeah I watched the movies in teen years. Not fully though. The first few were great. Lost interest after it turned dark in order of phoenix.

Dark gritty and realistic is great imo I loved that
Its great in other media but for me it didn't suit harry potter. Half blood prince for me has always been impossible to watch.

Its great in other media but for me it didn't suit harry potter. Half blood prince for me has always been impossible to watch.
I loved deathly hallows for that

They have a very comfy atmosphere although I never got into the series. It's good for scenes here and there but I can't bother to watch the full series. I remember when cable shows used to play potter marathons on repeat and I would just dip out due to fatigue. Idk why foids like it so much

Yes watched the whole series multiple times, was like a yearly ritual during christmas. Read the first 2 books then got bored. Kinda suifuel now
nice sig. :feelsokman:

I loved to play pottermore so yeah I like HP. Too bad Rowling sort of lost it

What is that
It was a text based MMORPG that you could play in your browser. You could get sorted, brew potions and have duels against other players. At the end of the season the house with most points would win the cup. It was fun while it lasted but they closed it eventually.

I did and disliked it tbh. Harry Potter is a child's entry drug for satanism.

i don't think i've watched a single one of the films all the way through, I occasionally watch parts of them for a few minutes when they are on television

ScarfScarves
SquatPissWand

It's too bad this is the only erotic fan art that exists for her :dab:

I liked the story. Harry Potter would have been a truecel if he didn't find out he was a wizard. His experience pre-Wizard is a textbook example of the incel experience.

Even when he was a famemaxxed wizard he had to resort to a noodlewhore and a disgusting ranga.

Yes but with Swedish dub. They only dubbed the first movie.

I liked the story. Harry Potter would have been a truecel if he didn't find out he was a wizard. His experience pre-Wizard is a textbook example of the incel experience.

Even when he was a famemaxxed wizard he had to resort to a noodlewhore and a disgusting ranga.
Yeah also Ginny is not his looksmatch

Tbh :dab:

Lmao this guy didn't stop with black widow, he literally doubled down and drank some of that potter soylent :feelskek:
He's got that magic wand way up his ass now :feelsugh:

When I was younger I watched all of them

Long time ago, im not sure i watched all of them.

I never watched harry potter, lord of the rings or most hollywood shit. The last movie I watched was Joker.

I remember watching back in the movie theater in 2001 lol

I remember watching back in the movie theater in 2001 lol
Loool you’re so old bro I was a baby back then
I never watched harry potter, lord of the rings or most hollywood shit. The last movie I watched was Joker.
I’m watching them right now ,lotr is such an overrated series and I hate the neckbeard soys that like it

Yes , but i barely remember what happened

I watched some parts of it, couldn't tell what the hell was happening there.

I recently started watching them and they're pretty good, I can see why it was so popular. Same with LOTR series, I knew it was something I could get into so last month I binged all three movies.

L
I recently started watching them and they're pretty good, I can see why it was so popular. Same with LOTR series, I knew it was something I could get into so last month I binged all three movies.
Lotr is such a garbage series though ,it’s so fucking edgy and it’s boring af ,books and movies ,so fucking overrated ,people who like lotr are manchildren, you should look for game of thrones ,that’s better in every way

L

Lotr is such a garbage series though ,it’s so fucking edgy and it’s boring af ,books and movies ,so fucking overrated ,people who like lotr are manchildren, you should look for game of thrones ,that’s better in every way
:soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

I watched all 7 multiple times