Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Did you watch Elliot’s movie spree(2020) ?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
It was really fun ,it was literally Eliot Rodgers movie

the main character was kurt kunkle and everyone is so piece of shit to each other just like real life

some frat guy calls him incel

sadly the ending is kinda dumb ,the funny quirky black girl kills him and becomes so popular in social media ,it’s stupid

also they write a post named kurts hidden world and Kurt was talking about his “lesson” just like Elliot’s retribution

here’s a video of Kurt :

View: https://www.tiktok.com/@kurtsworld/video/6860291604175998214

looks similar to a certain someone right ?

it was good to see Elliot remembered again and his legacy never ending

Attachments

• F569188E-7F7B-42AA-BCBF-3D3247452E13.png
    F569188E-7F7B-42AA-BCBF-3D3247452E13.png
    333 KB · Views: 17
@Diocel @BrendioEEE @SlutLiberationFront @Animecel2D @Mecoja @Meus @Lebensmüder

I havent watched it. He clearly imitates ER:feelshaha:

I’m going to check this out :feelswhere:

sadly the ending is kinda dumb ,the funny quirky black girl kills him and becomes so popular in social media ,it’s stupid
Ah yeah, the empowerment of m'ladies, pushing the black empowerment along with it, couldn't be more 2021 new-age than that fucking shit.

If this thing has such ending, honestly, I don't think I will be going to watch it. I like to know everything I am going to watch, if anyone watched, please give all details of the movie, if something is interesting I might watch even with that mega stupid cucked ending.

Ah yeah, the empowerment of m'ladies, pushing the black empowerment along with it, couldn't be more 2021 new-age than that fucking shit.

If this thing has such ending, honestly, I don't think I will be going to watch it. I like to know everything I am going to watch, if anyone watched, please give all details of the movie, if something is interesting I might watch even with that mega stupid cucked ending.
It is fun

Isn't that the guy from Stranger Things?