Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you watch any Christmas movies?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I watched the first two Home Alone movies, in the 24th and the 25th. I hadn't watched them in ages and I loved them when I was a kid, they're still good movies with funny moments and good messages.

No, I don't celebrate it. :feelsjuice:

no, but heard a lot of christmass carols, i like them

I watched the first two Home Alone movies, in the 24th and the 25th. I hadn't watched them in ages and I loved them when I was a kid, they're still good movies with funny moments and good messages.
No its for low t soyggots

The only true Christmas film I actually watched this year is Home Alone, but I didn’t even finish that as I fell asleep during the church scene. It was a comfy scene to fall asleep to. I wish I could still feel the joy I felt when I first saw Home Alone. I also watched the Sound of Music, which while not Christmas oriented, is shown around Christmas often, and that film is great. I’m not even ashamed to admit I like The Sound of Music anymore. I used to watch that before every Christmas break in elementary school.

It’s a shame how far we have moved from the themes present in those films. Even putting up nativity decorations or praising family values can be construed as offensive by woke mobs

scrooge (1951) and the grinch (the original one)