Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you want to go Australia?

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
As a child I always wanted to go there. Liked it due to its unique fauna and the outback. Have read many books/magazines about Australia (especially about the geckos/pygopods, the elapids, the different carpet pythons, the spiders and the monitor lizards). I dreamt a few weeks ago again of visiting it one day - especially Tasmania due to the Tasmanian devil which procreates by rape, can crush bones, emmits screeching sounds and suffers from a transmissible cancer disease in the wild. As I once had an Australian exchange student in school I completely harassed her with questions about it. Furthermore, New Zealand is also beautiful (due to the tuataras, the wingless birds, the geckos and the longfin eels) - and also due to the megafauna in both countries that is sadly now extinct (but the bones are still watchable in museums).

Nowadays I wouldn't go there because most people who go there from my country are complete scum (who go there for fucking and drinking); furthermore, you get permanently mogged there, it's a surfer's paradise, it has good weather and the people there are chilled, which means that it is a paradise for neurotypical normalfags, chads and women and hell on earth for incels (because you permanently see the contrast between their life and yours) - it would be too much suicidefuel for me. But some of the regions are extremely beautiful nonetheless. And a guy I knew unironically went there for studying animals (but like all dreams that dream of mine is dead now too).

You’re going to Brazil

Australia seems like hell on earth.
>Abbos sniffing petrol
>Nasty critters everywhere
>Feminism
>Kangaroos

Forget about australia if you arent a tall ripped blonde chad surfer

>Abbos sniffing petrol
>Feminism
>Kangaroos
Feminism and the drug addicts are a problem, the rest is based. Am a hardcore spider/snake fan.
Forget about australia if you arent a tall ripped blonde chad surfer
This tbh.
You’re going to Brazil
Brutal. I am going to end up on BestGore at least.

Nice song tbh.

Last edited:
There are so many dangerous animals and insects there - hell, no

There are so many dangerous animals and insects there - hell, no
Even for the "dangerous" ones like black widows and funnel web spiders there exist antivenins and no human deaths have been recorded in the last decades. Wanted to go there specifically because of them.

I’m already there

I live in Australia and it is quite terrible.

Yes when I was young but not now.

I would love to go to Australia but now with the COVID gestapo and the "new normal" I will probably never get to visit there. They want to ban all shipping and air travel by 2050 as part of climate change targets. How the fuck is anyone supposed to visit Australia if you can't fly?

Sure I'd like to see a playtpus

Sure I'd like to see a playtpus
Based and Monotremata-pilled.
Very interesting animal, it can not only produce poisons and lay eggs, but it can also sense electricity with modified neurons (like their relatives, the echidnas).
And you also find the Hapalochlaena there which is capable of giving deadly bites with its beak due to TTX (some died within minutes), TTX is btw a toxin often found in animals and has (most likely) a bacterial origin, it just blocks the voltage-gated sodium channels and therefore induces a paralysis. Just thought you might like it as a cephalopod enthusiast.
How the fuck is anyone supposed to visit Australia if you can't fly?
Would more be a question of "Would you want to do it?"

Last edited:
Yes but only the outback. no interest in the big cucked cities

At one point I was dying to go, but, as I met more and more Aussies in my travels and at work, I gradually started to change my mind. Then I started to learn about their stupid "woke" politics.

and the people there are chilled
They might seem chilled but most Aussies are phony as fuck. I'm not a fan of their teasing culture either

>Abbos sniffing petrol
>Feminism
>Kangaroos
>Random police road stops
>Bogans
>Harsh drug laws, you have to be on the verge of death to get medical MJ
>Kratom is illegal
>Cigarettes ridiculously expensive, might even become prescription only lol
>Some violent video games and movies banned

Yeah i wanted a didjeridoo