Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did you used to wear braces?

Did you used to wear braces?

• Total voters
Joelossus

Joelossus

high T af, and a psychopath
-
I had to wear braces from the age of 12 and got finally rid of them when i was 15. What about you?

yes .
i had to wear them and they somehow fixed my teeth .
But i still have a strong underbite so whatever .

REMEMBER , IF YOU EVER HAD TO WEAR BRACES ITS OVER FOR YOU !

Nope, and my teeth are completely fucked over because of not wearing one.

yes .
i had to wear them and they somehow fixed my teeth .
But i still have a strong underbite so whatever .

REMEMBER , IF YOU EVER HAD TO WEAR BRACES ITS OVER FOR YOU !
I'm actually quit happy that i had to wear them. Since my teeth are now looking rather good.

I'm actually quit happy that i had to wear them. Since my teeth are now looking rather good.
yes
but if you had to wear braces that just means your genetics werent good enough to have natural straight teeth , so theres a high prpability that you are genetically inferior in other departments .

yes
but if you had to wear braces that just means your genetics werent good enough to have natural straight teeth , so theres a high prpability that you are genetically inferior in other departments .
True. Having to wear braces, makes you a genetic failure.

Yes I currently have braces as I write this

Yeah, i had them. Teeth are straight but still have a overbite. I doubt they can really fix that

Yeah, i had them. Teeth are straight but still have a overbite. I doubt they can really fix that
Same, i still have a little bit of an overbite.

Why are human teeth so fucked up? you never see animals with deformities like you see on people, I wonder what's up with that

Why are human teeth so fucked up? you never see animals with deformities like you see on people, I wonder what's up with that
because we dont die without our teeth

No, my teeth are kind of well aligned enough not to have it but its not good either, full of gaps and its yellow as fuck cuz I didn't brush my teeth from 8-17 years old

no
braces wouldn't fix my problem
I need orthognathic surgery according to multiple dental surgeons

No but used to see kids wear them when I was in school and this boy I knew was always getting called brace face so me and him would would treat the boys picking on him like shit and I kind of envied him as I have this one tooth that sticks backwards so I bite my tongue alot in my sleep and when I wake I will have blood in my mouth and my mother could not afford braces when I was a kid, it bullshit how kids with braces are treated.

No,but i wish I did
Foto no exif 15

No but u reminded me of this cartoon

I have good teeth genes so I never needed them.

no i have crooked teeth but nobody has ever brought it up
i might try and fix it but i don't know. a dentist once said i had a "weird" jaw but i don't know what she meant by that

I think I need braces

I never had any problems with my teeth

Nah not me tbh

First option
@Yerberito

Nope.
My teeth are "okay".

It’s over for retainer cells

No, my teeth are kind of well aligned enough not to have it but its not good either, full of gaps and its yellow as fuck cuz I didn't brush my teeth from 8-17 years old