Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you used to think foids were "innocent" as a kid

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate my life
★★★★★
When I was a kid, I was a victim of the women-are-wonderful effect.

I assumed that they were ACTUALLY the empathetic gender and that one day I will get a nice loving gf that would treat me with unlimited love and affection.

I actually thought that most women were innocent virgins waiting for the right person. :bluepill:

Nowadays, I realized that love doesn't even exist for women. Even chads aren't actually getting "love", it's pure lust (because they obviously want chad for his looks and are willing to tolerate everything else, because nothing outside of looks is relevant to them).

Now obviously I am not sympathizing with chad, but I am saying that women are purely driven by lust and every action they take is purely based off lust. They are literally objects of lust, yet they criticize men for objectifying them. I swear they are literally the most evil entities in the entire universe.

I knew foids were evil ever since I was like 6. I despised that they got special treatment from everyone.

No, they stopped being nice to me when I became fat for a short period of time, then I lost the fat but puberty ruined me anyway a few years later.

No, honestly.

I would always cringe at guys preforming elaborate gestures and giving gifts to foids only to be shut down. Lol, why would I want to participate in that? Besides that it seemed like nobody was winning with gestures like this besides tall guys at school. For everybody else it was a futile attempt to swoon a girl over with plushies or flowers.

I knew foids were evil ever since I was like 6. I despised that they got special treatment from everyone.
interesting af
do you remember specifically how they were treated differently?
this is what I am interested in

- did man and women treat them better or just women?
- did they get punished less?
- did they manipulate adults and get away with it? (fake crying, virtue signalling, telling on others etc)
- did they form a foid-only group and bully others?

interesting af
do you remember specifically how they were treated differently?
this is what I am interested in

- did they manipulate adults and get away with it? (fake crying, virtue signalling, telling on others etc)
the obvious special treatment I recall as a kid was the special treatment they received from BOTH male and female teachers. They were graded more leniently and overall just never really punished. They were never held accountable, and the teachers would always trust their word over a male's in case there was ever any conflict between students.

I was bluepilled as a child

Yes. I thought they were nicer and morally better than men. I generally believed that shit, I’m ashamed to admit

No. When i was a kid i thought that men and women are equal, and there is really no difference in their psychology.

How wrong i was...

Very much. I was brainwashed by American movies and tv series i grew up on. As i grew older i realized some things but i still tought that foids have it hard also and that unicorn girls exist.

I never thought about foids as real humans until I was like 14. Then I quickly found the redpill and a few years after the blackpill.

I used to be blue pulled as hell, I thought the main reason why I wasn’t getting a gf was because I wasn’t trying hard enough.

Fast forward to 2014 when I came across sandman and others and slowly over time the truth was revealed.

the obvious special treatment I recall as a kid was the special treatment they received from BOTH male and female teachers. They were graded more leniently and overall just never really punished. They were never held accountable, and the teachers would always trust their word over a male's in case there was ever any conflict between students.
we actually have data on that yeah, teachers grade girls better, even if its the same exam. Its interesting cuz i heard this from so many men, even my own dad, that they all felt like girls had it easier. It is now confirmed by data.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/3pm1ov/teachers_give_higher_marks_to_girls_teachers_are/

we actually have data on that yeah, teachers grade girls better, even if its the same exam. Its interesting cuz i heard this from so many men, even my own dad, that they all felt like girls had it easier. It is now confirmed by data.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/MensRights/comments/3pm1ov/teachers_give_higher_marks_to_girls_teachers_are/

well. I can't say I'm surprised. The same thing applies for foids getting into universities or getting jobs too.

Special treatment for no reason other than for being female.

That moment when you finally realize that the world is a gynocentric shithole.

We were all raised with the simp mentality

Both, this also includes the teachers. I remember very vividly that none would care if a guy got bullied or hurt, while if you said ANYTHING to a foid you would immediately get swarmed by whiteknights. One kid, a year older than me, pushed me to the wall and started choking me, someone else broke the fight and of course I reported this to the teacher. Later that day the teacher, school principal and our parents came to principal's office about this. The kid was literally asked "did you do it", he answered "uh can't remember" and that was all. While when I once called a foid stupid, for acting like a retarded, I had 3 whiteknights and 2 foids following me around the school and trying to corner me to make me apologies.
Yes, evidently. I even used to joke with some other kids that a foid could break a window in front of the teacher and she would go and blame one of the guys. I remember once one of the girls brutally bullied a guy about his financial situation to the point he started crying and all the teacher made her do was half-heartedly apologies.

Then another time, I went to the toiler and saw there a kid one year younger than me wearing pink armbands with MLP stickers. I said something on the lines of "only fags wear armbands" to none in particular. The kid started crying and run off and reported me to my teacher.
Once I got back to class the teacher had a furious expression and asked me if I did it, me an autist said yes. She brought me before the entire class and made me repeat what I did and what I said. It was literally like one of the Chinese "struggle sessions."
Yeah, bunch of them were two faced and quite manipulative. The foids are wonderful effect only made this worse.
I wouldn't know, but I assume they did.

I used to think the same until i started to use social media. Observing their behaviour on social media slowly made me realize how entitled, hypocrites, and evil blood shitters are.

This decade has woken me up to a lot.

Women are beyond evil.