Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment did you used to be blond?

was your hair blonde?

• yes and it is still blonde

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • it used to be blonde, but changed colors

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • no it was always this color

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i used to have blonde hair when i was younger, after that changed to brown, and after to pitch black

Very light hair as a kid to light brown as adult. I think most germanic kids have blonde hair and change color.

I’ve always been blonde

My hair has always been dark brown.

I was a blonde until like 3 or so. Then light brown and it eventually became dark brown.

same, really fucking sucks
Light hair doesn't matter as much. Back when I still had hair I dyed it blonde, nothing fucking changed other than people saying it didn't suit me because it was all too pale.

Light eyes are the real shit, especially in Brazil. Too bad wearing contacts is very uncomfortable and unpractical.

Light hair doesn't matter as much. Back when I still had hair I dyed it blonde, nothing fucking changed other than people saying it didn't suit me because it was all too pale.

Light eyes are the real shit, especially in Brazil. Too bad wearing contacts is very uncomfortable and unpractical.
my father had light eyes, that was enough for him to get laid

Yeah they irritate my eyes, it sucks because my glasses make me look incredibly subhuman.

when i was a toddler it was a little blonde but now its black, it's over for changinghaircolorcels

Yeah they irritate my eyes, it sucks because my glasses make me look incredibly subhuman.
nah you get the acustumed to using contact after a few times, the hard part is to put them, also carries some Saline Solution with you, so you can moist your eyes
Worked for mine as well.
when you father mix race, and send his good genes to the toiled :cryfeels:

I had lighter hair in childhood because I was in the sun 30+C ._. now my hair turned to subhuman bit ginger looking ded srs, I need to tan it for it to look alright thbhth ded srs

I was blonde for the first year or two of my life. I have dark brown hair now, same thing happened with my father idk how or why, he was blonde a lot longer though.

Jfl, I didn't notice it was a poll kek.

Last edited:
nah cuz im shitskinned

Very light hair as a kid to light brown as adult. I think most germanic kids have blonde hair and change color.
It's not just limited to germanic kids, I had white blonde hair until I was three and I'm barely 1/8 german

Yes then I got bald. The hair on the side and back of my head is grey. My ID card (no d/l b/c I'm a piece of shit loser) says blonde, which is laughable.

Bald people like me are forgotten about. There's no "bald" option because we're not even worth recognizing. Foids will say they "like" bald guys in their profiles b/c they're thinking of the Rock, fucking lying pieces of shit.

No, but when I used to fashionmax I got very light blonde highlights at the tips so they were barely noticeable.

Yes, golden blonde. Now brown...

Only had blonde hair as a little kid :feelsrope:

should have allowed multiple votes

My hair was a little light when I was a baby, soon turned black. My eyes were darker and brighter with time.

Yes, is strawberry blonde now, idk why. It's not like I stopped going outside as a teenager.

Yee, when I was young, I had blonde hair.
Now it's more like brown

no bro

blondcel volcel btw