Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you try to looksmax first?

vargstrike

vargstrike

Recruit
★★
I think most of us did. Used to be a gymcel, before I realized it was over. Didn't change how women responded to me, which I've explained earlier, is that they want to befriend but never fuck me.

Any of you have any interesting horror stories on your journey from saying, "there's hope" to "it's over"? Also, did any of you not go through an initial stage of looksmaxing or gymceling?

I won't make fun. The worst story I've read is a guy who spent thousands on red pill literature, bootcamps, and PUA training exercises. Then he got involved with a whore who milked him for money, before he almost killed himself. I wish I saved it. But, then again, it sort of made me sick. Not much schaudenfreude in that particular incel tale, boyos.

yes

gymcelled and pua stuff

results? FHOs became openly hostile to me and also threathened by whiteknights

I'm currently in the looksmaxing phase. If I don't get a GF by age 30 then I'll just give up and rot until the invention of robot waifus.

It is plastic surgery time for me hopefully I can get laid.

nausea said:
results? FHOs became openly hostile to me and also threathened by whiteknights

Shit, that's rough. Stacy would finger herself to you getting beaten up by her favorite beta bucks. Women seeing us fail.

Framecel222 said:
I'm currently in the looksmaxing phase. If I don't get a GF by age 30 then I'll just give up and rot until the invention of robot waifus.

Might be a good plan. Are you on the periphery between borderline normie and incel? I don't know what "5.28/10" lookism means.

Im looksmaxing and trying to get surgery. Has anybody here already had surgeries in the jaw or nose area?

I can't believe I wasted my time gymcelling myself. What a fucking idiot I was.

Morf12 said:

To be fair, we do need gymcels for when we establish an incel commune. They will be the fighting force.

vargstrike said:
To be fair, we do need gymcels for when we establish an incel commune. They will be the fighting force.

to be fairer we need to travel to china, to a monk monastery, and learn kung fu

nausea said:
to be fairer we need to travel to china, to a monk monastery, and learn kung fu

I would, if I could pay for it. I would gladly die in combat for the incel brotherhood.

Yes, but without the surgery (because I'm a poorcel). I didn't do the PUA stuff because it was bullshit (I actually talked shit about it when it was mainstream as well) and funny how there's a forum that goes by "PUAhate" now lol. During those times, I still did approach and tried to ask girls out on facebook and online.

Morf12 said:
Don't lift for aesthetics; lift for strength, especially if you're natty man.

I too started lifting for women, but they thought I was compensating. Getting stronger (setting PR's); sometimes each week or month, or months later is pretty satisfying.

vargstrike said:
Shit, that's rough. Stacy would finger herself to you getting beaten up by her favorite beta bucks. Women seeing us fail.

Might be a good plan. Are you on the periphery between borderline normie and incel? I don't know what "5.28/10" lookism means.

5.28/10 Lookism means that I got an average rating of 5.28/10 on Lookism.net. In reality though I'm far lower than a 5.28/10 because I look worse in motion.

You are not a truecel if you didn't looksmax and firmly try.