Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you try to give a foid you had a crush on a valentines day gift?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
I remember it like yesterday, 7th grade I tried to buy a foid a valentines day gift because she said on snapchat she wanted someone to be her valentine and we were flirting around until she found out it was me because I showed a photo of my wrist and AS SOON AS SHE REALIZED IT WAS ME she was insanely grossed out despite the fact I bought her a valentines day chocolate beforehand and she rejected it, it fucking sucked.

I thought about doing it in 9th grade but pussied out.

Yes she said no and everyone laughed

Got my crush a Valentine's gram in 2022 during my junior year. Excited as fuck until she found out it was me lol, probably thought it was from her volleyball chad situationship. Manlets never win. :feelsrope:

Yeah I did. But I was brutally rejected (not upfront), as I saw them throw my gift away into the rubbish bin when they were leaving school.

I knew deep down that they would reject me anyway. So nope.

That's why you don't gift foids shit. They never appreciate it if you're ugly/ manlet

Got my crush a Valentine's gram in 2022 during my junior year. Excited as fuck until she found out it was me lol, probably thought it was from her volleyball chad situationship. Manlets never win. :feelsrope:
Fuck women, they are toxic

I remember it like yesterday, 7th grade I tried to buy a foid a valentines day gift because she said on snapchat she wanted someone to be her valentine and we were flirting around until she found out it was me because I showed a photo of my wrist and AS SOON AS SHE REALIZED IT WAS ME she was insanely grossed out despite the fact I bought her a valentines day chocolate beforehand and she rejected it, it fucking sucked.
nah no one ever came to school on valentines cuz of a shooting that happened near our area.

MEGA BASED
Yeah i’m happy the shooting happened now a days. Back in my blue pilled days i felt bad for the victims but now i’m glad they’re fucking dead cuz they were probably bullies who picked on people like us

its pretty crazy that while some beta cuck gave their crushes valentines chad blew their backs out in the high school bathrooms. BRUTAL

Brutal agepill. I don't think snapchat even existed when I was in seventh grade

That’s one cucked thing I have never done.

yeah, I remember I wanted to put flowers and a greeting card on her car (because we always parked next to each other) but the night before I jerked off and then scrapped those plans. Post nut clarity i think..

Yeah i’m happy the shooting happened now a days. Back in my blue pilled days i felt bad for the victims but now i’m glad they’re fucking dead cuz they were probably bullies who picked on people like us
Was this in Florida by chance??

Negative reinforcement theory is why we don't try anymore. Fuck all foids and the power they have over all men.

Yes, in 11th grade I gave a pack of gum shaped like cigarettes to a tall, beautiful girl on Valentine's day. Unfortunately, she didn't see it as a romantic thing, she shared it with her friends.

I did it in grade 10 (for my oneitis). I'm oldcel, so back then girls in high school didn't treat unattractive boys like subhumans yet, they simply didn't want romance with me.

I did it one time in my sophomore year, I bought one of those heart shaped chocolate boxes and gave it to her, asking her to be my Valentine, she took it and then just walked away, didn’t even say anything.

Brootal, lol, might do it again this year as a joke since I’m a masochist, any ideas?

I never did, thankfully

I bought Her some big packs of Chocolates and Big fucking Teddy bear that looks like a Teenager girls height

And She laughed at me
Eventually I move into a other city
Thank god