Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you try Tinder?

Did you try Tinder?

• Total voters
Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
It’s impossible that everyone of us had such a bad personality and therefore ended up here. We all know, it’s due to our physical appearance which is determined by our genetics for at least 90%.

With chadfish account

yes, 4 years ago or something. I deleted the app after 2 weeks

Everyone writes that Tinder sluts are Chad only, so I never even installed the app.

Nope glad i got blackpill before trying it

I did, got two landwhale matches and decided to chadfish or female experiment after

0 matches. Never should have tried it.

It’s impossible that everyone of us had such a bad personality and therefore ended up here. We all know, it’s due to our physical appearance which is determined by our genetics for at least 90%.

Yes on and off for 4 years

I got some matches but they only wanted tell me I’m ugly :smonk:

Tinder is chad territoty what the point ? :feelsaww:

When I was little boy I tried tinder once, but dad told me to cut this crap and just pour some gasoline instead.

[UWSL]Yes Tinder had. But only got 1 match. I'm not good enough for the pussies. Once had a fake account with pictures of a Chad. Had well over 100 matches. The cunts even messaged Chad. Normally cunts never make the first move. The pussies really wanted to be fucked by Chad. And yes you are right. I never wanted to be what I am now. The pussies made me who I am now.[/UWSL]

No but i have a plan to start tindering and i hope with some good photos i can get a longterm girlfriend based on average looks, but non NT, high inhib and sort of feminine frame and young looking.

my plan is:
1. take 4 good photos with a selfie stick so girls can't see you took the photos yourself
2. buy tinder gold (to convert every like into a match) and put in my description that i am looking for a long term relationship
3. prepare some things to open with e.g. asking their name meaning to get their attention. i can repeat this if a match goes wrong so i can minimize my energy expenditure (rejections drain energy if you put a lot of effort in them)
4. hopefully get a date with the girl and hope she likes meek and affective temperament. can also prepare canned material but i also want to improv a little bit
5. the idea is that i only need to find 1 girl that isnt completely crazy, and then i can stop tindering. i dont care about casual sex at all

Last edited:
all matches were bots or scammers :cryfeels:

I have been on and off tinder for 4 years probably. I just recently created it again :worryfeels::society:

I tell you what, clown world has rampaged rapidly through those years. Hypergamy has gotten so much worse that my matches dropped by about 60-70%, and I see plenty of transgender faggots on there now when just few years back I literally saw none :feelsclown::society:

I have been on and off tinder for 4 years probably. I just recently created it again :worryfeels::society:

I tell you what, clown world has rampaged rapidly through those years. Hypergamy has gotten so much worse that my matches dropped by about 60-70%, and I see plenty of transgender faggots on there now when just few years back I literally saw none :feelsclown::society:
bro you get matches what :what: it means you have a chance :panties:

bro you get matches what :what: it means you have a chance :panties:
face is my best attribute, and I barely get matches nowadays :feelsUgh::society:

they don't know that I am not NT and 10cm below average height when matching, it never began :feelsrope::society:

Nigga i was bullied by literal 0/10 landwhales and was told im ugly and short and should kill myself HOW THE FUCK IM SUPPOSED TO GO ON THE MOST BRUTAL APP IN THE HISTORY AS A 5’4 BALDING UGLY FAT INCEL WITH RECESSED JAW AND CHIN? There is no way im getting anything even high tier normies who mog me to another dimension struggle on tinder and get scraps once a year, THERE IS NO WAY FOR ME TO GET A FOID TO RAPE:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
In a video game right?

If you are getting matches on tinder you are certified chad and should not be here:chad::banhammer:
What is your height?
chad gets 1000 matches in a month :feelsUgh::society: normies get crumbles :feelsUgh::society:

I only matched with transgender faggots and some females:feelswhat::society:

I am 172-173 cm (5'8), which is about 10cm( 4 inches) less than average :feelsUgh::society:

installed it a couple times on my phone but never ended up finishing the setup, when it came to posting the pic it was like suifuel I was too depressed to go forward

the thing is when you've dealt with decades of feeling low-hope low-opportunity you sorta fall apart in setting up basic competencies of life like having a decent car/home to set up things like dating girls, so even if I could somehow put together a pic decent enough to attract a girl, I would be such an edge-case that my low confidence and clear lack of automobile/standalone apartment would doom any chance I'd have of ascending

You can call that low-effort/volcel if you like but I'm reasonably confident even if I arranged that my chances would be near-nil of happiness so I haven't done those htings for the sake of dating, Might do them for the sake of peace of mind, but it will by for my own sake not to impress a girl.

No but i have a plan to start tindering and i hope with some good photos i can get a longterm girlfriend based on average looks, but non NT, high inhib and sort of feminine frame and young looking.

my plan is:
1. take 4 good photos with a selfie stick so girls can't see you took the photos yourself
2. buy tinder gold (to convert every like into a match) and put in my description that i am looking for a long term relationship
3. prepare some things to open with e.g. asking their name meaning to get their attention. i can repeat this if a match goes wrong so i can minimize my energy expenditure (rejections drain energy if you put a lot of effort in them)
4. hopefully get a date with the girl and hope she likes meek and affective temperament. can also prepare canned material but i also want to improv a little bit
5. the idea is that i only need to find 1 girl that isnt completely crazy, and then i can stop tindering. i dont care about casual sex at all
nobnody on tinder is looking for long term relation, most are there to fuck therefore it's a chads app

Then you are volcel nigga you can actually get matches on tinder and ascend what the fuck:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: YOU FAKECEL CHAD TRY BEING 5’4 NW4 UGLY 2/10 OBESE INCEL I WAS BULLIED BY 0/10 LANDWHALES AND WAS TOLD IM UGLY AND SHORT AND SHOULD KILL MYSELF YET YOU ARE GETTING MATCHES ON TINDER WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK I MEAN FUUUUUUUUUCK:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: I WISH I COULD LIVE A SECOND OF YOU CHAD LIFE I WANT TO ROPE :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
you are trolling about your stats :feelsUgh::society:

and stuck up arrogant entitled "modern women :foidSoy:" all look at me with a stone cold or disgusted face irl :feelsUgh::society:

Without chadfishing using tinder is pointless for trucels

No I’m fucking not

As long as you are getting matches on tinder YOU ARE VOLCEL only HTN and above get matches there :chad::banhammer:
okay my face might be HTN with absolutely best anglemaxxed ligthingmaxxed pictures but I am non-NT and manlet 10cm below average height this puts me at low tier normie or incel tier :feelsUgh::society:

nobnody on tinder is looking for long term relation, most are there to fuck therefore it's a chads app
Its my last hope. Targeting 25-29 year old girls that also want to settle

25 isn't settling lol, maybe 29 but more likely you will have to go 35-39 caveginas :feelsrope:
I'm going to set the upper limit at 29, i dont want a 35 year old roastie because i want children

I'm going to set the upper limit at 29, i dont want a 35 year old roastie because i want children
good luck bro, I hope you are able to plant your inferior seed into some Beckys moist honey pot somehow

No because i'm not a fakecel

No

I know that as an ugly manlet it would be useless + brutal suifuel
But at the same time I'm a bit curious to see how badly this could turn out, so maybe in the future idk

my plan is:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Tried it for one week. Got absolutely zero likes. Deleted it immediately.

If you don't get any swipes in your first week, it is a true sign that you're ugly. For the first few days where you have a Tinder account, the algorithm boosts you to make your profile more seen. That's how they hook you in, and in that time period, even a normie looking guy will get at least one like, so that's how even those guys start to use Tinder for more than a month or so. Further down the line, you get dropped more into the bottom of the shit barrel, but yeah.

I wanted, but I don't have enough pics to put there :feelskek:

Nigga i was bullied by literal 0/10 landwhales and was told im ugly and short and should kill myself HOW THE FUCK IM SUPPOSED TO GO ON THE MOST BRUTAL APP IN THE HISTORY AS A 5’4 BALDING UGLY FAT INCEL WITH RECESSED JAW AND CHIN? There is no way im getting anything even high tier normies who mog me to another dimension struggle on tinder and get scraps once a year, THERE IS NO WAY FOR ME TO GET A FOID TO RAPE:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Just take better pictures bro and make a better bio bro

women will fucky ou brto

I haven't but I dont even need to, I already know what the answer is.

Yea, but then I looked at my competition and deleted it