Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Did you take the covid vaccine?

Did you take the covid vaccine?

• Yes I did, out of my own volition

Votes: 7 12.1%
  • Yes I did, because of peer pressure

• Yes I did, because I was forced by gov/work

• No I didn't, but eventually will out of my own volition

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • No I didn't but eventually will because I'll be pressured by peers

Votes: 1 1.7%
  • No I didn't, but eventually will because I'll be forced by gov/work

Votes: 3 5.2%
  • No I didn't and I won't

Votes: 32 55.2%

• Total voters
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
No cuz I'm not a faggot

No cuz I'm not a faggot

XD

Prolly going to take em' soon because I'm going to work in a field that requires it.

I had to if i wanted to keep working. I dont mind taking it (the conspiracies are karen level) but i definetly would not went through the whole ordeal if the govm didnt required me to.

this and "what if the nazis won" are posted at least once a week on here :feelsaww:

you cannot go to brothel without vaccine

I just got it yesterday if it kills me good if it doesn’t then maybe I can stop wearing the retarded mask at work

I just got it yesterday if it kills me good if it doesn’t then maybe I can stop wearing the retarded mask at work
only reason i got it was to stop wearing mask, but now they are talking about bringing back the stupid mask mandates. can i uninject this jew vaccine :fuk:

only reason i got it was to stop wearing mask, but now they are talking about bringing back the stupid mask mandates. can i uninject this jew vaccine :fuk:
I doubt the vaccine does anything bad, the Jews are too smart to destroy 70% of their own cuck force by killing them all off with an injection.

did not plan to ever take it, there are rumblings that my work might require it pretty soon, so i will have to take it or get fired. i wouldn't mind getting fired though

Prolly going to take em' soon because I'm going to work in a field that requires it.
Hope you like heart attack maxxing.

Say hello to DMX, Hank Aron and others for us if you have bad results brah.

Hopefully Bob Odenkirk recovers but right after he got the jab he collapsed on the set of Better Call Saul.

Yeah that jab or rather whatevers in it doesn't seem to like the human heart very much. :feelswhat:

Hope you like heart attack maxxing.

Say hello to DMX, Hank Aron and others for us if you have bad results brah.

Hopefully Bob Odenkirk recovers but right after he got the jab he collapsed on the set of Better Call Saul.

Yeah that jab or rather whatevers in it doesn't seem to like the human heart very much. :feelswhat:
Every single peasant (a.k.a wagies in today's time) are doomed to take it.

Every single peasant (a.k.a wagies in today's time) are doomed to take it.
With that kind of thinking the founding fathers and colonial rebels would’ve never been able to cast off the full might of the British empire.

This fight is far from over my friend.

Don’t let these kikes and their useful idiots force you to take something you don’t want to take!

I did due travel

Yes had to do interstate travel

In other words: Only 60% of users here are truecels :dafuckfeels:

yeah i took it because my mom was going nuts over the stupid virus

I did because I hate wearing masks

No I didn't and I won't​

No I didn't and I won't!

Yes altho I don't really leave my apartment ever, so there's very little chance I get covid. I guess I didn't want to feel like an outcast.