Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you spend money during black friday?

Simp

Simp

Recruit
I got into debt, maxed out my credit card. Now I'm taking any shitty ass freelance job they throw at me to make an extra buck.

No; it's mostly a scam, anyways, where the "savings" are cleverly engineered and made up by the same globohomo-supporting, elite-controlled corporations making a profit off of you while promoting the very hypergamy and foid privilege keeping many here incels... :feelsjuice:

Such consumerism is foolish, and the things you legitimately want are usually quite expensive anyways; not to mention that online deals are much preferable. :feelshehe:

No; it's mostly a scam, anyways, where the "savings" are cleverly engineered and made up by the same globohomo-supporting, elite-controlled corporations making a profit off of you while promoting the very hypergamy and foid privilege keeping many here incels... :feelsjuice:

Such consumerism is foolish, and the things you legitimately want are usually quite expensive anyways; not to mention that online deals are much preferable. :feelshehe:
Idk man I'm an oldcel and I don't have any pleasure in my life, all I have is cope with food and cheap products. I can't even afford a car or a trip to go somewhere.

Yes. I made digital purchases regarding the game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2" and me and my Pupil @PointOfNoReturn plan to become some of the best Z warriors.

Nah, I'm completely boring. Plus i've been trying to save since i'm moving soon.
I got into debt, maxed out my credit card. Now I'm taking any shitty ass freelance job they throw at me to make an extra buck.
I'm really sorry about that man, hopefully you don't have those extremely high credit limits

No, also there is no such thing as black friday where I live, since companies raise prices a few weeks before its start

nope, the only products that are usually on sale are cheap junk, nothing generally of quality

Nah, I'm completely boring. Plus i've been trying to save since i'm moving soon.

I'm really sorry about that man, hopefully you don't have those extremely high credit limits
It's cool. My limit is like a month of my wage.

Yes. I made digital purchases regarding the game "Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2" and me and my Pupil @PointOfNoReturn plan to become some of the best Z warriors.
I can get on l8r if you want :feelsohh:
DD6743AF 8C6A 419B 9AC4 3F738D6C4570

No, also there is no such thing as black friday where I live, since companies raise prices a few weeks before its start
I was actuallying eyeing some stuff all year and they really dropped the price this time.

Idk man I'm an oldcel and I don't have any pleasure in my life, all I have is cope with food and cheap products. I can't even afford a car or a trip to go somewhere.
same here but I can't even enjoy material objects anymore. They usually are just one more thing to maintain, or they don't live up to my expectations. Wish I could go back to when I was a teenager and all I wanted to do was consoom products

Ok GrAY

No brutally over for poorcels

When was black Friday?