Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment did you quit video games because its infested with foids

did you quit video games because its infested with foids

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
yes because their presence annoys me

Last edited:
I dont play multiplayer games, so no, couldnt give a shit if foids play em or not

just play games with majority male, such as halo or cod
are they infested with foids ?
i dont play online games

I say "keep talking im almost there" while breathing heavy into the mic :feelsautistic:

I'll Harass them if I get the opportunity

I don't play multiplayer games

Just play Arma dude, male only community 99,99%

No.

Luffy_PirateKing
noFilter

#182283221Saturday, January 23, 2016 9:55 PM CST
C++ is top kek with DirectX lol why do people still make games on Roblox? :VI don't see the moon, I see provolone cheese.
UnsourcedAnon
noFilter

#182283316Saturday, January 23, 2016 9:57 PM CST
"have you ever thought about making the deciphering adapter in your posts way more compatible? because i can't ever understand a thing you say."I would have to admit that this applies for the inverse of my social-interaction as well.I suppose that it likely stems from my chronic and debilitating cognitive disorder.Anyway, is your ROBLOX boss battles project progressing well, Slydexia?
Slydexia
noFilter

#182283509Saturday, January 23, 2016 10:00 PM CST
"I would have to admit that this applies for the inverse of my social-interaction as well.I suppose that it likely stems from my chronic and debilitating cognitive disorder"i don't know if this answered my question or not."Anyway, is your ROBLOX boss battles project progressing well"the newer the boss, the better the overall performance seems to be. so yeah.going back as much as i can to fix up my older ones, bringing them up to standard. some function better than others of course but that's a given.

because their presence annoys me
Im indifferent but when i hear a foid i mute them. Soy trait but i find normie's and especially foid's voice distracting. Half these kikes sound like they are 12 and probably are.

I can't harras shit i got banned 5 times for calling my downie teammates faggots and retards

Yeah it's kinda hard for me to have a good time playing elden ring while being aware that majority of the player base are foids

I mostly play single player games, But I quit watching movies, basically entirely, because relationships and sex is brought up far too often.

I only play single player games. Growing up in the NES era of gaming that is how it always will be for me.

you guys are on inceltears

@lazy_gamer_423 @ItsovERfucks @Logic55

ganking foids is fun tho

they get really dramatic about it

that said, foids playing video games means that pretty much any game released nowadays is complete shit. so I don't play games that often.

i play singleplayer because people annoy me

I've never played online multiplayer. It sounds horrific and I know normies are all over it, let alone foids.

I don't use voicechat. If I were too, I'd definitely slur at them. I hate femoids who play games.

Foids never use their Mic but if they are on mic i make sure to harass them and white knights come trying to defend them

I just stopped because I grew out of it
im still in my 20s but I feel like I’m too old to play

We bringing this thread back alive boys :feelsdevil:

I just play old, pre-2015, games

League of legends has girls now...

which single games do you play? I'm just curious
beamNG.drive, it's a good car physics simulator, when you crash a car it reacts like real life, the graphics are really good too

Women are objectively worse at playing video games than men. Idgaf I’ll wreck women on multiplayer games and make them rage quit lol

Women are objectively worse at playing video games than men. Idgaf I’ll wreck women on multiplayer games and make them rage quit lol
In fact I flamed a lot of e-girls on lol xD

Only play single-player games