Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you play amoung us in 2020?

cripplecel

cripplecel

ovERlord
★★★★★
Did you play amoung us game? That game about the astronaut in the ship with the killling.

Yea. I had friends back then

I didn't even have friends to play with with. For a short period of time I had an odd addiction to it and would troll in multiplaye. Only took a week to get bored of it. Kek.

That game does not have longevity

i played it once in like 2021 i believe? but it was so astronomically boring it was not funny.

Gets boring fast, it's just a party game.

I went in discord servers and played with random people and I also played in a tournament once, I cheated hard
There was one cheat that let you be impostor If you were the lobby leader and I would get imposter like 10 times in a row and they would keep voting me out kek
I also fucked up once and selected 3 people as Impostores instead of 2 in the GUI, All the normfags were super confused jfl

never tried, never will.

Yes. I would use hacks to get my way.

no im not a trend following retard who cant judge the critical quality of a glorified remake of cluedo

also im not 12

I played it for a while

No, it's one of many background games normies play while talking with their retarded friends. I'd rather shoot myself.

I was the brown astronaut, made my name Tyreece and just followed the white or blue astronaut

yeah and i had a pretty good time doing so. that was before my mind went to shit.

I played this one with normie in 2020. It was OK, but got boring quickly.

Yes but then it got boring after a few months

Only one time and no longer for 10 minutes.

Yes. It's boring. Me and my friends only played it to troll and kick off all of the women.

No, i watched gameplay of it though
200.gif

Didn't seem the point of the game was boring though

i played fall guys

Tried it to entertain my little cousins at a family gathering and it's boring AF. No clue why it blew up so much

I didn't care about it at first, but tried it later, nothing special. I didn't get the huge hype around it.