Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you notice this about women?

grayjedi90

grayjedi90

Is it just me or is it getting crazier out there?
★★★★
Most of the women i know lack one basic thing. They have no hobbies and don't know what to do with themselves.

Females don't need hobbies, they are only controlled by their primal urge to fuck Chad.

Hobbies are cope directed towards subhumans.

tehgymcel420 said:
Females don't need hobbies, they are only controlled by their primal urge to fuck Chad.

this

everything they do is to get closer to chads cum

nausea said:
tehgymcel420 said:
this
everything they do is to get closer to chads cum

grayjedi90 said:
Most of the women i know lack one basic thing. They have no hobbies and don't know what to do with themselves.
They dont have time for hobbies. Spending a lot of it with chads.

grayjedi90 said:

Sure, they do! They love reality TV and soap operas. They also like to bitch and complain.
They're super into make up and the latest fads, too!

LOL most are so basic and lack good puhrsunaletee or high intelligence.

Sub8Hate said:
Sure, they do! They love reality TV and soap operas. They also like to bitch and complain.
They're super into make up and the latest fads, too!

LOL most are so basic and lack good puhrsunaletee or high intelligence.

they don't fucking know what phusckonality means, because they don't fuck have one, they are all the fucking same blob

Chasing Chad and getting dicked by him is a hobby for them.

they're all carbon copies of one another tbh

If a female somehow has a cool hobby, it's because her ex-boyfriend introduced her to it.

Men need hobbies to virtue signal how they think about other things than sex but ngl, sex is all I think about.
I have no hobbies and the only thing besides sex I actually like costs too much and requires perfect hearing and eyesight. (Flying choppers). Fml, only Sui is the answer.