Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you like Squid Game series?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Tbh all normies are watching this Korean series now but it was good, I really liked it and for now it isn't too long (only 9 episodes) so it wasn't like other series that seem good but have too many episodes so I'm lazy to watch them all. I always liked movies and series about doing deadly trials or games like Saw, Cube or others, however if I was in that situation I probably would have died in the first game kek. It would be better if normies watched this type of media more often instead of capeshit and romantic comedies.

If it doesn't have any faggs or trannies I am going to watch it

Sounds like youre trying to justify You like it. Personally i don't really watch series but My family keeps suggesting me to watch this squidward thing. I still pass

downloaded one episode but did not like

I very much enjoyed it. Finished it in 2 days. The old man in his death bed was right. Realistically no one would have helped the homeless guy. But netfllix needs that bluepill narrative to keep going.

Story wise though. It's not mind blowing. The twists are predictable and so on the face like a Night Shyamalan movie
and the plot is simple like any netlfix series or a one season running drama anime. I understand or so was told that the creator wanted to focus on the players and their lives instead of the games themselves to build his "metaphor for capitalism and equality" so he kept the games simple as possible but I'm sure I speak for some of us when I say none of that really means anything to us since we know life is inherently unjust and no political system or belief system can change that. Only science with eugenics can. Well, for the future generations that is. We're fucked.

Btw, has anyone watched dune ? I don't want to waste my time even reading reviews if it's not worth the watch or if it's another bluepill pretty-boy movie.

Netflix is homosexual

I'd rather cut off my arm and eat it than watch a cucked show featuring ricecels.

The last episode wasn't that good, but I really liked the second to last episode where they had to cross the glass bridge. In the end I dont understand why he wanted to play again even though he's rich.

I want to try and watch it someday. Seems based

It was above average but nothing new, just a shittier version of kaiji: ultimate Survivor. If You compare the two, squid Game is almost a joke si it's hard to enjoy it a Lot tbh. Other than that pretty Solid entertainment

It was above average but nothing new, just a shittier version of kaiji: ultimate Survivor. If You compare the two, squid Game is almost a joke si it's hard to enjoy it a Lot tbh. Other than that pretty Solid entertainment
Is it gory?

I really really hated the character of the NK defector foid. also in general the interactions between men and women is typical woman worship to appease worst korean sensibilities

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back