Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Did you know that vagina can infect asshole and asshole would discharge same nasty shit with poop added to the formula

it's probably chad residue from anal sex.

Disgusting, disgusting filthy creatures

Women entire existence is just being multiple sets of holes

They're pretty gross ngl.

Bump

These threads are important for us to see how disgusting they are, in a way they don't want us to know

I don't understand why men all over the world love these stinky dirty infected pussies so much?

Poor Becky doesn't have time to take a damn shower. Too busy milking Chad's cock, doing all kinds of perverted shit.
But she pretends to be innocent by calling her putrid hole "hooha", "down there", and other normie "innocent" cringe ass words.
You may have fooled the normies, but we know Chad uses those holes to cum, piss, shit or stick dead rats in there.
It enrages me when these worthless foids pretend to be anything more innocent than a cum dumpster for Chad.

Poor Becky doesn't have time to take a damn shower. Too busy milking Chad's cock, doing all kinds of perverted shit.
But she pretends to be innocent by calling her putrid hole "hooha", "down there", and other normie "innocent" cringe ass words.
You may have fooled the normies, but we know Chad uses those holes to cum, piss, shit or stick dead rats in there.
It enrages me when these worthless foids pretend to be anything more innocent than a cum dumpster for Chad.
Based.