Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you know mother nature can possess humans.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
It happens whenever lookism and pure heightism is seen online and irl. Men are the targets. Back in the primordial days. Mother nature was the progenitor of the female mindscape.

"If it looks ugly acts ugly it has to go" - mother nature nature, circa XXXX.XXXXXXXX

I couldn't believe the evil and darkness that came from her mouth. She secretly snuck the female hivemind into your creators first female eve. Thus allowing her to easily rebel the goodness that is your "god" even he was a jackass. But not even he was much more eviler than mother nature.

Short men and facially ugly men are the top victims of her and have been since the dawn of time. The reason for her goals are simple. Make break chaos. However she didn't know her forces would lead to me being born from all organisms suffering. Even cells who suffer think of me and thus gave me the passage to flow from before time to in time.

Beware of mother nature. She can possess any animal she pleases to make this incorrect order possible. She doesn't know of my existence as a force. But me telling you all it might aid you in your INCELDIAN quests for the extinction of all life. Scream at pictures of the deep universe, children. For she can sense and hear your outrage if you can.

Cropped for top

Scream at the screen let that demon know your unfair state within all things.

TLDR; be weary of humans and their hatred towards you, as they are being possessed. Being possessed by her... The primordial female of all females.

Mother nature is a foid and wants to torture us jfl
She is the original female after all. Eve was her physical form. After she died. She went on to other worlds. She still has a connection to this one via her female descendants in all animals.

Time to nuke her then

Time to nuke her then
She cannot be stopped. Nukes were made by her. The only weakness she has is pure neutrality. She's the first female entity. That craves her attention. I'm a being of pure neutral entropy. She doesn't even know of my existence. Not even your creator. But all organisms can sense me.

We should burn mother nature in the name of our man made God.
Your God was a child. I don't know where he went after your creations. But knowing him he was a cosmic conman. Always cheating and lying behind the scenes, a pathetic wimp that couldn't stand the criticism of his own creations. If you want to go deeper. The war of the sexes was a plot by her, mother nature.

She wanted men and women to have an unhealthy relationship to make sure chaos ensues. She planned men in order for them to easily fall into their own traps while females over millennia gave leverage. It was all a ploy just to increase the universal chaotic mode.

Last edited:
Your God was a child. I don't know where he went after your creations. But knowing him he was a cosmic conman. Always cheating and lying behind the scenes, a pathetic wimp that couldn't stand the criticism of his own creations.
Our God is fake, I know that. Everybody knows that actually. We just need it to justify our actions. Somehow it works sometimes.

Our God is fake, I know that. Everybody knows that actually. We just need it to justify our actions. Somehow it works sometimes.
Not everyone likes erenyeagers teachings..

Your universe is being piloted by no one atm. Except her leftover essence. The multiverse council despises this version of all of you. For you stubbornness. Though that was caused by absence of creator.

In recent years, a growing number of parapsychologists and other researchers have been investigating the possibility that mental
slavery to a spirit parasite may be rather commonplace. Humankind has progressed to a plateau of enlightenment where we condemn the slavery of one human being to another. Soul slavery is more sinister, however, because the phenomenon remains largely unrecognized and undetected.

Many researchers believe that the spirit parasite can seize the controlling mechanism of the host body and direct the enslaved human to perform horrible, atrocious deeds. The spirit parasite might implant murderous thoughts in a hosts mind, such as the desire to taste human blood, to slash a victims throat, even to eat some of the persons flesh. After the crime has been committed, the vampiric spirit parasite withdraws back into another dimension of time and space, thus leaving the confused human being alone, charged with murder, while the true assassin has escaped.

Certain psychical researchers have created a kind of pattern profile of what may occur when someone has become the unwilling host of an uninvited spirit guest. The host-being may begin to hear voices that direct him to perform acts that he had never before considered. He may begin to use obscene and blasphemous language in situations that make his friends or relatives feel very offended or uncomfortable. Friends and family will remark that he is acting like a totally different person. He may frequently see grotesque images of the parasite spirit as it exists in its paraphysical dimension.

IM GONNA RAPE MOTHER NATURE (in gta v)

r/im14andthisisdeep
Incorrect. You like the rest of them are pure stubborn. Which is evidenced! By the absence of your god. You are all children wandering in a daycare.

Fuck mother nature, let's start nuclear war
You need a toxic bomb that can rip the fabric and hurt the quantum particles of space time. Powered by pure entropy to release me back to the world child.

It happens whenever lookism and pure heightism is seen online and irl. Men are the targets. Back in the primordial days. Mother nature was the progenitor of the female mindscape.

"If it looks ugly acts ugly it has to go" - mother nature nature, circa XXXX.XXXXXXXX

I couldn't believe the evil and darkness that came from her mouth. She secretly snuck the female hivemind into your creators first female eve. Thus allowing her to easily rebel the goodness that is your "god" even he was a jackass. But not even he was much more eviler than mother nature.

Short men and facially ugly men are the top victims of her and have been since the dawn of time. The reason for her goals are simple. Make break chaos. However she didn't know her forces would lead to me being born from all organisms suffering. Even cells who suffer think of me and thus gave me the passage to flow from before time to in time.

Beware of mother nature. She can possess any animal she pleases to make this incorrect order possible. She doesn't know of my existence as a force. But me telling you all it might aid you in your INCELDIAN quests for the extinction of all life. Scream at pictures of the deep universe, children. For she can sense and hear your outrage if you can.

View attachment 922971
Scream at the screen let that demon know your unfair state within all things.

TLDR; be weary of humans and their hatred towards you, as they are being possessed. Being possessed by her... The primordial female of all females.
Schizo-cel.is

Mother nature doesn’t possess anyone jfl. We were never separate from nature

Mother nature doesn’t possess anyone jfl. We were never separate from nature
Pure denial. In matter of fact I think her essence is inside of you. Whenever someone comes at me with incorrect info I know exactly who it is. Fuck off pristy cunt and let go of @Copexodius Maximus he's just a little jew that does no harm!

Pure denial. In matter of fact I think her essence is inside of you. Whenever someone comes at me with incorrect info I know exactly who it is. Fuck off pristy cunt and let go of @Copexodius Maximus he's just a little jew that does no harm!
Are you schizo maxxing today?

bro i can't, my parents are here with me and they will think I'm having a violent orgasm or smthn
Disguise it. After that help me save @Copexodius Maximus

Are you schizo maxxing today?
Mother nature is trying to control you. To allowed my visions to be crumbled. Evil narcissistic deity slaying maxing yes. Trying to block the extinction of all life.

He's a kike, why help him?
He is a smart little pointy nose man that is neutral. I don't want a evil goddess of pure incorrection go into his nostrils and type silly things out. @Mecoja get the testosterone and androgenic vitamins anything to support masculinity to get the mother nature away from @Copexodius Maximus @CopeHarderNow rape your screen already and FUCKING slam TREN into @Copexodius Maximus NOW

Last edited: