Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Did you have any good time in the past 2 years?

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Ngl at the beginning of COVID I felt kinda liberated and relaxed because I didn’t have to go outside and face the reality anymore. I was moviemaxxing and junkfoodmaxxing for 2 months before the feeling of emptiness m came back in full force .

Quarantine was the best time of my life cuz everyone was living my lifestyle and staying in all day. I felt normal without worries. Like i was connected for the first time in ever. Also we had no loans n shit to pay and had extra money for the first time in ever. Just got moved into a new house. I felt stress free and happy for the first time in my entire life. That all got fucked over soon after in JUNE.

Last edited:
COVID was the best thing that ever happened to me. My life has been going uphill since businesses went virtual around here and I stopped having to physically go to class or work.

I think I might have been happier during covid since I figured it was impossible to get a gf during the pandemic so it didn't bothered me. I just coomed and played vidya. I found great ways to avoid doing actual work during online classes and was still among the best in my class.
Now it feels like I missed out/am missing out on my teenage years so I'm just down constantly.
Covid was lifefuel for incels.

COVID was the best thing that ever happened to me. My life has been going uphill since businesses went virtual around here and I stopped having to physically go to class or work.
Tbh I doubt I could survive another year if COVID hadn’t come

Tbh I doubt I could survive another year if COVID hadn’t come
I surely would have been stuck in minimum wage shitty jobs forever if it weren't for covid. Definitely would have roped after a couple years

It was an adventure. I smoked weed, played video games. Just chilled than I got sent to a mental hospital for 2 weeks. Saw alot of riots and looting in my city. Every store was boarded up and a statue of some white guy got taken down :feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

The lockdown was amazing, best time in the past 5 years for me

Ngl at the beginning of COVID I felt kinda liberated and relaxed because I didn’t have to go outside and face the reality anymore. I was moviemaxxing and junkfoodmaxxing for 2 months before the feeling of emptiness m came back in full force .
past 2 years?i had very few good experiences but nothing that can be called a good time.even when i was having "fun" i still felt anxious and somewhat sad.

Early 2020 was great.

A1Nader

Drugs

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 44 50

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 46 08

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 47 08

Screenshot from 2022 01 22 08 49 46

same bro. i was still in hs and they made us go online the rest of the year and made a rule that made it really hard to fail so i just went full LDAR and also cut off contact with everyone i knew.

I really enjoyed the lockdowns, on one hand it is government tyranny on the other normies got a tiny little itty bitty taste of isolation and incel life. They then proceeded to kill themselves en masse as a result, just from a tiny sample. It told me I’m way stronger than faggot trash normies say or even know, because a week in our shoes and they’re already contemplating suicide. It was a unique perspective.

because a week in our shoes and they’re already contemplating suicide.
As I saw somewhere say this here, "normies don't have an inner monologue, that's why they go crazy when they get alone". Almost everything they do, they never do alone, even if they need to go to Shopping center, they never go alone. When I need to go to a shopping center to buy some stuff like clothes, i everytime go alone and don't give a fuck to them. I don't like to see normies with their girlfriends while I'm alone while shopping, but there is nothing I can do.

I went to a chill musics festival with a friend. That was probably the highlight of last 2 years.

It was pretty nice to be able take a break from rotting in school. I was able to do all sorts of copemaxxing (videogames, reading, watching shows, practicing art) that I wouldn't have had any time for pre-COVID. Got my first experiences of what it's like to work when I tended to our family's little grocery store and helped my dad haul stuff around back when he was doing some courier job for a while

My life didn't change during Covid. All I did was work so no it wasn't a good time