Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Did you have an uptight dad (hapas especially)

did you?

• yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Whether generally controlling guy or military I'm curious if your dad had anxiety and it may have affected you,

what kind of incel was your father.

Yes, he was very uptight and controlling. One example: My older sister and I were on summer vacation. On two consecutive days, we took the bus to the beach. He said, "If I can't go to the beach on consecutive days, neither can you." What kind of bullshit is that? You are a grown ass man with a job. We are 12 and 16 year old kids. Why can't we go to the beach on two straight days?

He wasn't that active at school, but I think that most of the other parents could tell that he was a controlling dick and that is a major reason for my then, extreme introversion.

I don't think he was an incel. He actually was quite handsome. He looked like a thinner Alec Baldwin. Among the dads at school, he was probably the best looking. Maybe he was at times an incel before getting married at age 27, while probably not being a virgin up on marriage. I would say it is likely that he underachieved romantically given his handsomeness.

I remember in college my older sister emailed me saying, "Did you know that Dad thinks that we will underachieve due to having low confidence?" She was quite angry about that. I was not thrilled by it, but I thought, "Yeah, probably. But why does he think that we lack confidence? He is clearly a major reason."

Years later he actually told me, "I raised you to always turn the other cheek, and I should have told you that I will support you for standing up for yourself."

Mindset matters. Upbringing matters.

Not a hapa, but yes, very much so. He's very controlling, rigorous, always pushed me to studymax when I was young, never taught me about women and plays favorites with my sibling. Not only has he failed as parent, but living with him is hell.

Harsh parents, perhaps fathers in particular, can stifle a person's soul. Such parents can make a person so fearful of consequences that they never take risks, fear taking up space, and are unworthy of anyone else's time.

As a teen and early 20something, I spoke very quickly, to the point of often being incomprehensible. I am a lot better now. I think that must have been a result of growing up not having the confidence that nobody would care about anything I said, so I better say it quickly before someone told me to shut up or interrupted me. Looking back, I can't believe my parents didn't come to that realization about me. Maybe they did but didn't care.

Not a hapa, but yes, very much so. He's very controlling, rigorous, always pushed me to studymax when I was young, never taught me about women and plays favorites with my sibling. Not only has he failed as parent, but living with him is hell.
played favorites how? why did he like the other one

my dad was a pos that married a pos bitch then had me another pos.