Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you hate gym class at school?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I did, it was one of the classes I hated the most. Basically it was a class for the football and basketball Chads to always win and humiliate the rest of the normies while foids gossiped in one corner of the field and the teacher almost never gave a fuck. When I didn't want to play I said that my knee was bad and I just sat there all time kek. JFL at boomers and tradcucks who say "muh gym class is gonna turn you into real men in the 60s it was like the military"

Yes i always felt ashamed of my small dick in the showers afterwards. People made fun of me a couple of times so i just ended up showering at home or skipping gym class all along.

Yes, gym class can be enjoyed only by tall people and Chads. Tall people basketmog and volleyballmog you to hell, Chads most of the time literally pulverize you at soccer regardless their height and they always get picked first by their buddies even if they don't know how to play.
If you're ugly, manlet and framecel (bonus for glasses), you get picked last along with the other class losers and they never pass you the ball at soccer, and during volleyball rotations Chads dictate the rotation and you are segregated at the very end of the field without rotating at all.
As a framecel, you cannot even remove your shirt after "playing" because everyone will make fun of your shoulders.

That's gym class as an incel.

i actually liked it the most , cause i liked sports in general .
But i was always chosen last and i had to hide my small dick in the showers .
also other pupils bullied me in the changing room .

I was mogged in every sport except for the warm up runs

Yes i always felt ashamed of my small dick in the showers afterwards. People made fun of me a couple of times so i just ended up showering at home or skipping gym class all along.
i never showered in gym :feelstrash::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

Was always shit at basketball and football,fuck those sports

When I was a kid yes but eventually I learned to like it in high school but only because I actually grew into a decent frame

Lol no was my favourite

Didnt have to learn anything all we did was play football (soccer)

No, I didnt hate it

Yes, in highschool. Especially the last year of highschool. We danced most of the year. I didn't understand it at all, but some of the foids loved it, and the teacher too. I skipped classes sometimes and my bitch teacher gave me low grades. Chad probably didn't want her, so she took out on me. She wasn't hot.

no it was pretty fun. the chads mostly kept to themselves and didn't pick on the incels.

I wish I had a school to go to. I wish I was young. Its over. Youngcels out.

Thanks for giving me flashbacks dickhead

I hated every class

I wish I had a school to go to. I wish I was young. Its over. Youngcels out.
yes we know you want your youth back boomer dont bother youngcels with it

I got gym class in college, it's fuken retarded.

I didn't really hate it but I didn't like it either. It was just boring

id wag or my friend would write me sick notes.... hated it back in high school

No, we had a lot of sports, I liked it, specially Lacrosse. I am more of an intellectual man but I think the ultimate gentleman should be good at physical activities, so I like a lot of sports. Not basket or soccer, I find those vulgar

i liked it first cause people were surprised i wasnt that bad, probably from sitting home all day and having gym class as the only output for energy, but with time i just got super depressed with, it dont know why

i never showered in gym :feelstrash::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:
Neither did I, I did as less as I could so I wouldn’t stink too much.

Gym class is hell for incels.