Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you guys wet the bed, or sleepwalk

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I pissed the bed a couple of times because i had drank too much water before when I was like in preschool or some shit . But I had found pee in my bed up to the age of like 12. Now I had mice in my house and I believed my dog at pissed in my bed. I was sure it was my dog. But the weird thing is that I also was a sleepwalker. People used to say I would talk to them, eat my lunch, and even go to different rooms at times I don’t remember. I don’t ducking know Man.
Edit: it wasn’t continues the Urine found in my bed thing. It had started happening for like a 2 year period and that’s why I thought it was animal or pet or something

Last edited:
one of my dog pissed my bed a couple of days ago in the morning . sometiems they do this

one of my dog pissed my bed a couple of days ago in the morning . sometiems they do this
I really was convinced that was the case back then but my sisters and parents were like “oh you can’t handle your bladder” to be weirdos.

I pissed the bed a couple of times because i had drank too much water before when I was like in preschool or some shit . But I had found pee in my bed up to the age of like 12. Now I had mice in my house and I believed my dog at pissed in my bed. I was sure it was my dog. But the weird thing is that I also was a sleepwalker. People used to say I would talk to them, eat my lunch, and even go to different rooms at times I don’t remember. I don’t ducking know Man.
Edit: it wasn’t continues the Urine found in my bed thing. It had started happening for like a 2 year period and that’s why I thought it was animal or pet or something
Im a serial bedshitter :feelsUgh::feelsUgh:

To anyone reading this thread, please realize how much of a glow nigger thread this is.

Peeing the bed within a certain age range is a known indicator of psychopathy, OP is pretty much trying to psychoanalyze people on the forum.

This is actually the most glowing glow nigger thread I've seen on the forum so far.

It's like he's asking - "So are you a psychopath and should we keep a better eye on your internet activity? :feelsbaton:"

Yes, I used to piss the bed up until 11th Grade

Virgin bed pisser vs chad mattress log dumper. The highest level is rub shit on wall in public places :feelsLSD:
Rub shit and cum in public, gurantee at least one foid would accidentally touch it and you can ascend :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I never pissed my bed before but I got wasted drinking alone yesterday and shat my underwear

In preschool I pissed the floor because the kid inside the restroom took too long :lul:

Last edited:
I did not stop pissing the bed until age 9

I shit myself atleast once a month.

but once i shat on my pants

I used to piss the bed regularly. I'm certain it's because of psychological and physical abuse from my parents.

When I was a kid

i did both of those before