Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Did you guys looksmaxxed/surgerymaxxed?

ITSOVERDOOMER

ITSOVERDOOMER

Greycel
If not why?
If you are shorter than 5’7 like me just ignore

Too manlet for that

Saving for sliding genioplasty, cheek filler for my deformed ass cheek, and maybe lip filler for my thin stickfigure lips, after that i'll go ER if I can't even get a 3/10 non fat whore, I am at a low BF% after cutting for 6 months and frankly it made my deformed cheek look worse / more sunken in

Saving for sliding genioplasty, cheek filler for my deformed ass cheek, and maybe lip filler for my thin stickfigure lips, after that i'll go ER if I can't even get a 3/10 non fat whore, I am at a low BF% after cutting for 6 months and frankly it made my deformed cheek look worse / more sunken in
Based, good luck man wish you the best

Im still curious with ozempic

if i didnt get surgery my face would still be open

I need to money maxx then I can do what is needed to score

Im going to 100% but I'm a fucked up NEET atm and need to get a job soon to speed things up, I have 12k USD saved from my NEETbux need another 13k before my first surgery. Right now I use tretinoin and minoxidil but I'm not that consistent