Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Did you guys ever have a "peak" in your life?

A few very brief memories of happiness when I was younger than 8.

Aged 12.

I still had blonde silky hair (rather than the auburn frizz that plagued me when puberty hit). I was a cute well dressed kid and grown women would coo over me on the train to London in front of my Mother.

Had a party photo of me with 6 close male friends and never looked happier.

I also used to get glances from girls at the swimming pool.

Then my looks went south and I become a kicking post for society.

I don't know I think it was my childhood,childhood was gold tho
Before I hit puberty. I was a genuinely happy kid back then.

flatline_8205.jpg

At 6 years old, prime femoids would give me piggybacks at school, now I can't even look in the direction of 50 year old hags.

Probably right before puberty was when most of my self improvement was going well. I had a lot of cool projects. I'll get started on some again though.

Never, i wasted the chances i had when i was 13-14, it could have peaked, now i am left with regret

I had a few peaks in elementary school

Nope. Destitute and desperate from birth. Always been alone

My life until middle school was great
Then everything went wrong

Like how some people "peak" in high school, y'know.

I did, and mine was damn early. My peak went from when I was born to when I was 9 years old. It all started going downhill from there. Thinking about the fact that I'm ostracized on a mass level (by not just foids, pretty much everyone) compared to when I was liked by everyone a decade ago really saddens me.

How about you guys?
No maybe 18-19

I peaked in elementary school. Middle school was actually really good too but not my peak.

High school was when red flags of my current life began to intensify. My life was decent but it could’ve been better. I missed out on a lot in HS and could’ve had a better social life, but way better than my social life and experiences now. After HS, my life became horrible