Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Did you guys ever have a "peak" in your life?

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Like how some people "peak" in high school, y'know.

I did, and mine was damn early. My peak went from when I was born to when I was 9 years old. It all started going downhill from there. Thinking about the fact that I'm ostracized on a mass level (by not just foids, pretty much everyone) compared to when I was liked by everyone a decade ago really saddens me.

How about you guys?

My peak went from when I was born to when I was 9 years old.

Same. I also had a little pick at 19. I made a shit ton of money doing literally nothing. Now it's over and the future is hopeless.

Till 5th grade i was a happy kid we would play catch and yugioh and stuff and no one cared about status or slaying or height it all went to shit from there though since ppl had to bully their friends to impress stacies and other highschool shit

in primary school first year, then my autism caught up with me and puberty destroyed me

age 10.

15 was also pretty good.

my peak was before my puberty, puberty have destroyed me

I peaked while in my mother's womb.

Every other part of my life is a complete failure and a barrage of suifuel

Till 5th grade i was a happy kid we would play catch and yugioh and stuff and no one cared about status or slaying or height it all went to shit from there though since ppl had to bully their friends to impress stacies and other highschool shit

this

had an ewhore day 1 year ago where i made 300€ a day , i peaked at 11 where i got a game from a foid bc she was a nerd and had seizure ( blinking eyes forcefully ) , other then that nah , i was gymcoping 2 years ago did jogging all kinds of nonsence , but i realized i did it for cunts so now i just ldar and ewhore

I did, and mine was damn early. My peak went from when I was born to when I was 9 years old. It all started going downhill from there. Thinking about the fact that I'm ostracized on a mass level (by not just foids, pretty much everyone) compared to when I was liked by everyone a decade ago really saddens me.

How about you guys?

probably 5th grade or so? i wasn't thinking about women yet and i won not one but two competitions at school and took home some certifications and prizes like glossy picture books with english captions which was a big deal for eastern bloc countries. i think i beat everyone else in the entire school at one of those math competitions rofl. then during summer we saw a beautiful full eclipse out in the park and had a lot of fun at the beach, seemed like a harbinger of great things to come.

everything went to shit after as we entered the cursed 2000s

I peaked at age 11 and then everything went to shit. Socially I had a bit of a resurgence at 16 and 18 and things went back to shit again. Tbh, it was a wrap as soon as my genetic profile was finalized

I’d say around 12, after that that’s when things began to worsen

It started to go downhill at around 13 but then I reached peak in 16-17 when I met oneitis, you can imagine what happens next. Yep, it all goes down hill and now I'm lower than ever at age 24.

How about you guys?
I have never felt that I had a looks peak but my lowinhib peak was around in 2015.

probably if i did it was back in elementary school. before puberty or near it starting
i actually had friends and girls werent such bitches and we could actually talk about stuff and i wouldnt spaghetti
so around 10-12yo i peaked
if not talkin bout girls i still peaked there cuz grades and social standing and no job and parents paying all the bills. was a hreat time tbh

Probably around 8th grade or something, I just had a decent social life but never came close to ascension. Kinda stagnated then went up and down hill for a while until lately where I have just kinda adapted to being alone, so oh well.

Last edited:
same with me when i was born till 9.
I became homeschooled at 9 because I was to anxious to go into the classroom.

4-10 was my peak.

Late high school when I still had hair

When I was really young <5, high school girls though I was cute. Don't know where and what went wrong

3rd grade and the second half of 6th grade were my peaks, i’ll always cherrish those memories

I'm at my peak right now. I hate to write that and I know things will get worse soon.

Well I was already bullied the moment I went to kindergarten. But I strangely peaked in middle school when I got good grades, collecting certificates, entered science club making experiments and strange liquids, a foid always saying hi to me, got friends to play cards and go to mall etc.
It all started downhill when I entered HS :feelsbadman::feelscry:

Ever since middle school started I realized how much foids hated me

Things were pretty good for me until 2014 when I was 16

No, I never had a peak in my life. Even as a little child I was constantly anxious and depressed. The first 5 years of my life were pretty stressful. After that everything just went downhill even more. Constant bullying, ugliness, complete ostracism, hardcore depression, mental illness, loneliness, suffering, mental hospitals etc. That's all my life, even now. My suffering generally began when I was born, but real suffering began when I started school. 12 years of schooling completely destroyed me, plus college years when I got really mentally sick. So I never had a "peak".

When I was 13. I was older than my peers in 6th grade, and began puberty. Was one of the tallest kids at school, had a few friends, and was popular too. It all went to shit the following year in junior high. Jewpills only made things worse.

When I was in the womb. Went straight downhill from there.

15-17 although those years were bad, it was before I stopped even associating with people irl.

grade 5 was the best year of my life. I feel like crying when I think about it.

I peaked at age 11 and then everything went to shit. Socially I had a bit of a resurgence at 16 and 18 and things went back to shit again. Tbh, it was a wrap as soon as my genetic profile was finalized
Almost like me, the difference that m I started at 17 and lasted up to 20 at the most.

maybe early senior year of high school

second year of HS tbh ngl

My peak is coming moneymax or rope

At conception. Its been downhill ever since then.

it's been mostly a flatline

6th grade was foid wise peak, 10th grade was overall lifepeak tbh

none, there hasn't been a single good time in my life that i can remember

Before I hit puberty. I was a genuinely happy kid back then.

Hurts thinking about how much I’ve changed tbh. Wish I could go back to that time but unfortunately that’s impossible. Oh well..

till 12 then puberty (severe social anxiety) and probably autism combined with emigration made me a fucking mute and missing all developmental milestones of my peers.

At age 21 I was hitting the gym a lot and working as a background actor in movie sets around my city. I ran morph game in the pictures I used on my agency profile.

It was always a downward trekk down a hill since I was born. I think my peak was when I never existed.

when I was 14 and thought skyrim and europa universalis 3 was le best thang evarr

Incels don't have peaks. We have bottoms.

When i bought my 2000 euros pc from my hard work

How about you guys?
From 2018 up to as of now, my life has been improving.

No never. My peak was when I managed to find a girl to betabux. That's it. In terms of mental health and fitness and everything else of note no I haven't stopped peaking. When I put my mind to anything besides women I can usually find alot of success.