Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Did you guys bluepill cope about incels before you realized you were one?

Coargutio

Coargutio

Officer
★★★
For example, did you shit on incels and say "they're blaming women when it's their own fault", "they need to go to the gym", to "learn how to be charismatic"

No, i knew something is deeply wrong before i found out about incels.

no I always knew I was an incel. I tried in spite of it and failed, so I came here

I didn't say stuff like that.
I was delusional thinking I cannot get laid because I'm mentally unstable, not realizing that I was also balding and short.
I didn't have any opinions about incels previous to joining them.
Also, I oftern advised to people trying exercising more, not to get foids, but to feel better aboutthemselves.

Yes., surprisingly.

I kind of used to until I went to high school, then I saw all the Chads with girls.

Now, that's all that I see.

I never thought too much about ideas behind the blackpill and didn't consider myself an incel until my most of my classmates started fucking and sharing their stories (makes me sad just thinking...). Although this is true, I've always felt different that my peers ever since middle school. I went through puberty earlier than all of the other people in my grade which didn't allow me to relate to the bunch and I attribute my short height to this factor of my development.

No, I'm old enough that incels weren't even a thing when I started to realize I wasn't normal. Then I found r9k in 2011 and became a robot and experienced the community of unwanted men develop and slowly morph over the years into what it is today.

I never thought too much about ideas behind the blackpill and didn't consider myself an incel until my most of my classmates started fucking and sharing their stories (makes me sad just thinking...). Although this is true, I've always felt different that my peers ever since middle school. I went through puberty earlier than all of the other people in my grade which didn't allow me to relate to the bunch and I attribute my short height to this factor of my development.
Did you ever suspect people were lying at first when stories about classmates getting with girls started to permeate? Like that sort of thing only happens when you're 18+? I was so far removed from that world that I couldn't conceptualize people my age were starting to actually fuck at the time.

Last edited:
I just ignored them. I understood why they were Incels.

When I first heard the word "incel" and what it meant, I immediately knew I was one.

Not really, being diagnosed with the tism at a young age blackpilled me hard. Was lurking the chans around 10/11 years old jfl. The first time it felt like was over when the 4th grade teacher told the class "oh, he's different from the other kids" :cryfeels:

My understanding was that us special-edcels were destined to be truecels at best, at worst sent off to institutions so they can pump us full of jew pills. Didn't make the connection to looks until high school, and even then I was still bluepilled up until I found this site.
Brutal, I think I discovered 4chan and stuff when I was around 12. I can relate to that, my whole class vilified me and teachers acted like I had some kind of problem.
I used to be a coper thinking I would somehow magically become charismatic as an adult, and it would fix all my problems

I used to desire alt girls cuz I believed they were more non-NT, now I realize they r just as slutty as normal girls. I will say the vocabulary we use matters tho. Saying ur affection-starved vs sex-starved casts a very diff impression even tho ur more or less saying the same thing.

For example, did you shit on incels and say "they're blaming women when it's their own fault", "they need to go to the gym", to "learn how to be charismatic"
No. I was always semi blackpilled on a subconscious level because I was always heightmogged by my brother and framemogged by my cousin. Even when I was a kid, he would beat me up.:feelsugh:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back