Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Did you go to the YMCA as a boy?

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date

Did you go to the YMCA as a boy?

• Yes, I did go to the YMCA as a boy.

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • No, I did not go to the YMCA as a boy.

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
I played baseball.

No, I went as the sun.

is this a real place? I thought it was a gay meme like the Ram Ranch

Always saw the normie kids going. Mother never had money to put me in sports.

As a boy, I did: Boy Scouts, church and Sunday school, YMCA, sports, and other things around town with my parents - and still became an incel. :feelsree:

No; I don't think it would have helped much with our subhumanity and subsequent treatment by foids due to height/face/race, although perhaps it could have heightened NTness or coordination... :feelsjuice:

I remember the song well, though. :feelskek:

No such place where I live

Young Men’s Christian Association

Honestly, many American boys find themselves there at some point in their lives. I know the name sounds gay, but it is more like a giant recreation facility.

Always saw the normie kids going. Mother never had money to put me in sports.
Damn, you didn’t miss anything. I learned how to swim there, and other places of course.

I remember being immersed in sports, like as a boy they wanted you to understand that “sports are everything”.

It was interesting, because at my elementary school, regular after-school programs were free - only the YMCA had the nerve to charge parents money for after-school programs.

I thought YMCA was some gay bar
I think the song is loosely based off of the Young Men’s Christian Association.

There is probably a homosexual hidden meaning to the song.

I think the song is loosely based off of the Young Men’s Christian Association.

There is probably a homosexual hidden meaning to the song.
I went to visit New York City (for the museums and City library) and stayed at a YMCA in Manhattan because it was cheap. During the night the door handle kept being turned and gay notes pushed under the door. I put a chair against the handle just be extra safe.

I changed hotels after that and stayed at a five star Hilton where the maid would prepare the bedding in the evening and leave a chocolate on the fold.

happy stephen colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

I thought YMCA was some gay bar
No; I don't think it would have helped much with our subhumanity and subsequent treatment by foids due to height/face/race, although perhaps it could have heightened NTness or coordination... :feelsjuice:

I remember the song well, though. :feelskek:
In my city, they also had a cheap hotel...

It was in there that I fucked my 1st who're. A skinny niggirl that looked like a very nappy Grace Jones.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CS9OO0S5w2k

In my city, they also had a cheap hotel...

It was in there that I fucked my 1st who're. A skinny niggirl that looked like a very nappy Grace Jones.

I hate Jews.

Now that I am an adult, I realize how gay this song actually was. It probably has a hidden meaning, this is literally the first time that I have thought about the lyrics.

I hate Jews.

Now that I am an adult, I realize how gay this song actually was. It probably has a hidden meaning, this is literally the first time that I have thought about the lyrics.
That band is/ was, cringe

I learned how to swim there