Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Did you go through rebellious teenage phase?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5089
  • Start date
Deleted member 5089

Deleted member 5089

NBK
-
I never had a chance to go through this, very important phase of life. Never had fun, went to parties, never experimented with sex and drugs... that's why it hurts me when I see teenagers having fun. It just reminds me of everything I never experienced. What about you?

I feel like we have posts about this often, but it is with good reason. I think most would agree, that, this is some of the strongest suicide fuel there is. Nothing compares to the envy of seeing young, attractive teens, doing the things you so desperately wish you could have.
While we sat indoors, playing video games, reading, escaping reality, they were out there, living the best years of their life, making memories that would keep them happy forever.

They never let me integrate, so I could not live that phase of life !

75b7cb6169af74c57c3c213b6593a819b3336f21 hq

I never had a chance to go through this, very important phase of life. Never had fun, went to parties, never experimented with sex and drugs... that's why it hurts me when I see teenagers having fun. It just reminds me of everything I never experienced. What about you?

My "rebellious" phase was more of constantly getting into fistfights and drawing penis in the bathroom wall and clogging the toilet with whole roll of toilet paper flushed down. Hilarious. Lol

My rebellious phase was acting adult like, and manipulating my incompetent parents into admitting their hypocracy, etc.

My rebellious stage was dying my hair and listening to eminem. I didn't even drink until I was 20.

i am a rebel i jerk off 4 times a day oh yeah
i am a bad boy
NEET

Never, never at all. I've always been incredibly obedient and respectful to my parents.

But, I have a real problem with authority. My parents are very nice in that they ask me to do things, rather than command. That makes a difference to me.

I did. Minus the sex. And minus the drugs.

Hmm so maybe I didn't....

my rebileious stage meant skipping school so i wont be bullied, my parents thought i was just acting cool and probably going to meet girls

Actually, the complete opposite. I was so ridiculously high-inhib around 13-16 (it got way better later on) that my mom would give me money for "booze and weed" (literally what she said) and kick me out of the house to go to a party or something. I've always had a very good relationship with my parents, especially with my mother, namely because I inherited her exact type of autism.

Actually, the complete opposite. I was so ridiculously high-inhib around 13-16 (it got way better later on) that my mom would give me money for "booze and weed" (literally what she said) and kick me out of the house to go to a party or something. I've always had a very good relationship with my parents, especially with my mother, namely because I inherited her exact type of autism.
You're making me a jealouscel. :feelsree:

not rly, im edge now always hoodie on propably the only person with a tshirt hoodie in my town (propably ) but why care, once outcast always outcast, im not like being social either so whatev

That is just, cool, lol, you gotta admit that
Afaik (what my grandmother told me), my mom used to be the same introverted, high-inhib, no-friends person so she wanted to break the circle somehow. It obviously didn't work since gender makes all the difference.

No. I never had any fun in my youth days.

Afaik (what my grandmother told me), my mom used to be the same introverted, high-inhib, no-friends person so she wanted to break the circle somehow. It obviously didn't work since gender makes all the difference.
It only works for females. I have witnessed something similar too. You, on the other hand, would be labeled as a weirdo and a fake if you tried the same thing.

Yes, drugs mostly, some partying, no sex or girls, but plenty of violent explosions and fucking my life up.

Not during my teens, but I went through it from 22-24. Thank God it's done.

Not during my teens, but I went through it from 22-24. Thank God it's done.

Then why the fuck are you here? I don't understand this, if you partied and had fun what the fuck are you doing on this forum? It's like people come here and half of them are not incel, just using space that would be more useful to real incels and outcasts.

Me neither I was a huge bitch. I could never get away with being low inhib and rebellious because I would be bullied and made fun of when I step out of line (Chad does the same thing people laugh). I also would get punished really hard and strictly. Like when I stand up to my bullies I get punished and they get off Scott free, because the shitty American school system is always your word vs theirs and theirs always means more because people empathize with a more attractive face and distrust an ugly one.

Then why the fuck are you here? I don't understand this, if you partied and had fun what the fuck are you doing on this forum? It's like people come here and half of them are not incel, just using space that would be more useful to real incels and outcasts.
No, I had super helicopter parents that prevented me from doing all that (I'm a virgin). By rebelling, I meant at age 22 I started being NEET and not working (basically being a depressive teenager).

At the age of 15. Came back from my parents country and it was the beginning of the school year. In the previous year I was such a misfit in my highschool, this is why I changed radically and started to act more like a tough guy who doesn't take shit from no one. This rebellious stage got me a hell of attention, even got attention from females, but it didn't last very long and I was expelled from this high school because I've got into a violent fight with a student.

Been sent to another high school 25 minutes away from home (didn't know anyone there) and I got back to my misfit, nobody, low-status student mode again.

If you call LDARing at home while repetitively listening to Nirvana a rebellious phase, then yeah. Fishing for obscure unreleased Nirvana songs on Kazaa was the apex of my teenage years.

smoking weed nigga

i used to cut my self because these stacies would give me attention and affection (sorta)

My parents thought my phase was social isolation. They don't think that anymore.

Always a rebel against the current gynocentric government.

I missed out in HS because I was never invited to parties or anything but once I got to college I went full retard due to the easy access of drugs/alcohol and got arrested and later kicked out of uni, so yea it was bad.