Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Did you get bullied by girls?

Did you get bullied by girls ?

• Yes

Votes: 26 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Ignored

Votes: 12 28.6%

• Total voters
ricecel4life

ricecel4life

Officer
I was too quiet so I got what I asked for

Girls would mock and gossip about me in school. I was that quiet kid in class without any friends. And some (ITcels) wonder why I ended up misogynistic lmao :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Yes, I have some brutal stories I may share soon.

Yes, I have some brutal stories I may share soon.
-
I can probably relate...- had a few incidents of foid bullying in middle school; I will watch for your own stories
-

-
I can probably relate...- had a few incidents of foid bullying in middle school; I will watch for your own stories
-
Brutal, but glad to know someone is interested.

Also, how come you joined in 2017 yet only have around 1.5k posts? Did you ask for them to be reset?

No but I did my best to make their lives a little more inconvenient in nature

Willem Dafoe Smile GIF

I got labeled as

>Creepy

Despite never talking to girls, or approaching them, or really interacting with them in any way.

I was “that guy” women didn’t feel safe around despite having zero female friends, no crushes, and basically no interactions with women. This was entirely just based on the way I look. My face is very pale and I have very light eyebrows. I look like a cartoon villain.

Looks are reality for women. Ugly men are evil, and good looking men are super heros. Kind, jolly fat men with beards are always nice with lots of wisdom. Bald men are always angry and scary. Etc. etc. Their moral compass operates on cartoon logic.

Brutal, but glad to know someone is interested.

Also, how come you joined in 2017 yet only have around 1.5k posts? Did you ask for them to be reset?
-
Ah, yeah I work a zillion hours :shock: and not much time to write

I like my job but I've become a bit addicted to it
-
-

Looks are reality for women. Ugly men are evil, and good looking men are super heros. Kind, jolly fat men with beards are always nice with lots of wisdom. Bald men are always angry and scary. Etc. etc. Their moral compass operates on cartoon logic.
Yep, what a bunch of idiotic animals

-
-
I remember one time in middle school I was walking and I accidentally got too close to a foid and ended up touching her hand for a second. She jumped up and then said to her friend "EWWW HE TOUCHED MY HAND" :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

Not too many hostile things have been said to me directly. But I can't even count the number of times in grade school and occasionally high school that teachers paired us up for projects/assignments in class. For whatever reason I always ended up getting paired with some foid who literally would go to the teacher and manipulate them into pairing them with with chad, another foid or the class fag instead of me lol.

No because they knew I was violent. I was just ignored. I called one foid a slut in high school and she said to me : “if you were drowning I wouldn’t save you”.

If you weren't it's a fakecel trait

Roasties would generally ignore me with a few exceptions:

One low tier becky knew I had a crush on her and called me at home with her friends to make fun of me.

One ethnic whore used to follow me around just to make fun of me for being incel. "You're probably at home all day jacking off" :feelsseriously:

Yea, I had some mulatto bitch who was a total bitch at me back in school

Last edited:
They're more brutal than guys. One foid told me that I would die alone just because I'm quiet, she said I looked like a mong :feelskek:

Most ignored me, but several did bully me. Especially the sheboons. We must achieve TND

A lot back in school days

They buillied me for my height and teeth and said that surely i never go outside

I still fanatsize about ERing them tbh

I think the term is "cock teased" instead of "bullying".

Truecel trait tbh